Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,326 through 11,340 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #328415
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's what it came with for me… If I still had the box, I would say the code on the bottom… But sadly I dont DX

    #328413
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    StaryuStarmie

    #328412
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    elico


    lindworm

    WTF IS THAT?

    thats the type of dragon you have as an avatar a lind worm (or possibly a wyvern or wyrm

    #328408
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    JUST_AS_PLANNED.jpgo/

    #328405
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    psyduck!

    #328400
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    [img]http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/dragonballzcentral_2077_1420612383[/img]

    #328398
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    SO TALK TO YOU TOMORRAW AT 5:00 FINE WITH THAT

    #328390
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so you want to battle again or what

    #328386
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    FORGOT A BAKUGAN LOLOLOLOLOL Its the Mega Nemus from earlier.Gate open, Nemus.I'm Darkus. so...Me +200 x2Me-1120You-830

    #328383
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    but right bofeor yhe gate card set bakugan brawl pershilvel stan i am sorry i got confoused

    #328381
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open Flame Portal. I get 110 g's puttin me at 790g's. You get 30g's puttin u at 660g's. Counter?

    #328380
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card open gloomy gate so 690+160=850 and you get 250+60=310 so i win

    #328378
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I forgot about that pokemon. Good one. 😉

    #328376
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    AC GOGOGO Haos 2.I take wind portal... Now I'm at two, you're at one, seeming that I fail to have more than 3 ACs.

    #328375
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    metagross=2 metangs=4 beldumsi should have known :-[

Viewing 15 posts - 11,326 through 11,340 (of 45,228 total)