Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 10,891 through 10,905 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #329531
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkus Preyas II 680g on yours

    #329530
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    G-Force and the 3 newest ones from pokemon; lucario/mew, manaphy and darkrai.

    manaphy? the latest one was giratina and the sky warrior, then darkrai, then lucario/mew, manaphy was b4 mew and lucario 😀

    I glad CD4E is another pokemon fan. I'm their #2 fan, after the #1, sw

    quoted for truth, i'm the #1 fan ;D

    Do you know how hard it is to change a quote that's not true? >:(

    well i am the #1 fan, if there was a quiz topic, i would win ;D

    #329528
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Ventus Hades on mine.

    #329527
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    How do I connect to wifi. If I had instruction on how I would stop bugging you!! >:(

    #329526
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Who saw the new episode of Ghost Adventures last night?

    I can't watch it here in Aus (Or is it on the internet).

    #329519
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just got OoT on the Wii Virtual Console.

    #329518
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no i just updated hades, he's black not blue, and a shiny glaceon is white, not blue

    #329515
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Unfortunatly for you hey stay in there.Me-2You-0Looks like you need to catch up a bitGC set, Bakugan Brawl Darkus Ingram 730g on my card

    #329513
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No. Do they stay in my used pile the whole brawl? Gatecard set.

    #329512
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    good guess, but no

    Aerodatyl?

    he's purple, use resources plz, go to the site i do

    #329511
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can i change one of my cards? I'e just found a better card which I can use.

    #329510
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    u need wi fi!

    #329509
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I would if I had TP.

    #329508
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    good guess, but no

    Aerodatyl?

    #329505
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    good guess, but no

Viewing 15 posts - 10,891 through 10,905 (of 45,228 total)