Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 10,876 through 10,890 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #329590
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BMF= Epic Fail for realizing my point.Maybe you dont NEED to be on a forum.If you stress over n00b calling and flames, take a break from forums.

    I remember us being good freinds Tdog,I look back and say " What the heck happened to our freindship?". Well thanks for atleast TRYING to help.

    #329588
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BMF wtf? Dont't get worked up over a forum. Just take a break! Thats wat i did a couple of times!

    #329582
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    he beat me >:(

    #329579
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Wow.Lesson:Give MEH CHEESEBURGAHS. Dont let Bmf's on your forum, they will rage on you.

    Tdog= Epic Fail for being offensive,how dare you.Swave: Go ahead let em' bann me,i'll just come back,bigger and noobier. If you can't understand my feelings then leave me alone,don't you have a better thing to do like sit in your little dark room,choking in your failure.SW: Good,atleast somebody has 2 deal with crap like I do.Jaron: Yay I need serious help,cause anything I do results in assaults intended on me. But ya know what,let em' act like that. There making themeselves look idiotic.

    :'( :'( you're not going to reply to me?

    #329577
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yeah i lost

    #329575
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wow.Lesson:Give MEH CHEESEBURGAHS. Dont let Bmf's on your forum, they will rage on you.

    Tdog= Epic Fail for being offensive,how dare you.Swave: Go ahead let em' bann me,i'll just come back,bigger and noobier. If you can't understand my feelings then leave me alone,don't you have a better thing to do like sit in your little dark room,choking in your failure.SW: Good,atleast somebody has 2 deal with crap like I do.Jaron: Yay I need serious help,cause anything I do results in assaults intended on me. But ya know what,let em' act like that. There making themeselves look idiotic.

    #329574
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i was defeated

    #329572
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    he beat me :-

    #329571
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hi, i am new at bakugan and would like to know more about it, omegadragonoid referred me here and i am starting to like bakugan, i don't know much about bakugan, but please, help me

    That's fine.

    #329565
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    your life sounds like a mess.

    #329562
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    me, my bus driver hates me, i has no friends, my girlfriend ignores me, i have no friends, my teachers hate me, i read all the time and is failing reading. my hamster bites me, i come on here and get annoyed by noobs larger than me.

    #329560
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability: Preyas Switch, I change to Aquos http://www.toywiz.com/bkgduckwin.htmlMe: 680g + 60g = 740gYou: 650g + 110g = 760gI think I win that one, Do you have anything? sorry about that length of time I was sorting out my deck to post in the 'No floating decks' topic.

    #329559
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My life is just as simlar.

    #329546
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hurt ScalpelS-8J-10

    #329545
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: Duck & WinMe: 710gsYou: 820gslowest gs wincounter?

Viewing 15 posts - 10,876 through 10,890 (of 45,228 total)