Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 10,861 through 10,875 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #329648
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #329646
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok, well ill post this in the Scoreboard, do you mind confirming it in that topic.

    #329645
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    cleaned!

    #329636
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL, well I NEVER won at the stupid Mime thing. Wobufett's is a joke.

    lets take this to PMs or to the Pokemon topic ok?

    #329629
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    masterK

    #329626
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Mime top thing is my worst.

    I thought I was good at all of them but u kept beating me at the Swalot Plop! :-

    #329616
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    wat about the Anthony thing?

    What, I cant have fun?

    well y rn't u comin onto wifi?

    Im too lazy

    nice! Anyways i'm not on wi fi anymore!

    #329610
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, yeah. I'm not using my strategies right. :'( Other strategies that you in some of my posts, either I don't have the bakugan or the cards.

    #329607
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    wat about the Anthony thing?

    What, I cant have fun?

    well y rn't u comin onto wifi?

    #329603
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The thread theory is win. Anyway, emotional experiences might cause paranormal activity too.

    I think of this...whenever you're around a spirit it can cause you to have unexplained emotions.

    #329599
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wat about the Anthony thing?

    #329596
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    BMF= Epic Fail for realizing my point.Maybe you dont NEED to be on a forum.If you stress over n00b calling and flames, take a break from forums.

    I remember us being good freinds Tdog,I look back and say " What the heck happened to our freindship?". Well thanks for atleast TRYING to help.

    Well, If you're gonna rage everytime some idiot calls you an idiot, thats a sign that you need to take a break.

    Yeah right. U just did that!

    #329595
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    BMF= Epic Fail for realizing my point.Maybe you dont NEED to be on a forum.If you stress over n00b calling and flames, take a break from forums.

    I remember us being good freinds Tdog,I look back and say " What the heck happened to our freindship?". Well thanks for atleast TRYING to help.

    you need a guy talk dudeDelta him and I r STILL friends! BMF just PM one of us ok dude?pm me...

    #329592
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    BMF= Epic Fail for realizing my point.Maybe you dont NEED to be on a forum.If you stress over n00b calling and flames, take a break from forums.

    I remember us being good freinds Tdog,I look back and say " What the heck happened to our freindship?". Well thanks for atleast TRYING to help.

    you need a guy talk dudepm me...

    #329591
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hey i have been on for more than 2 mins

Viewing 15 posts - 10,861 through 10,875 (of 45,228 total)