Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 10,846 through 10,860 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #329746
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i just watched and he is EPIC win

    The 3rd maxus... you know it is...

    Told ya the third maxus isn't Maxus Hydranoid :V

    #329744
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WE GOTS STARTERS NAO WEWTBakugan:Neon Pyrus Abis Omega 530gNein Aquos Fencer 560gNeon Ventus Moskeeto 740gCards:Silver w/ effect: WhiplashGold: Worn StoneCopper: OvereagerRed: another Moskeeto characterBlue: SneakGreen: Balance Echo

    #329735
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I lost to DuskVsDawn. I confirm

    #329730
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Here is My First Fsjal!Link from The Legend of Zelda!nedrx4.pngNot as good as Link but KIRBY!15s398h.png

    #329728
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm going to Rant on something on YouTube that bugs me.

    #329726
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ramens awesome.

    #329716
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have the same difference as darkmaster. My Darkus and Pyrus Neo Drago have the G-Power on one side and my Aquos one has G Power on the other.

    #329710
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It seems to be like that, Meta. There are some good foods that are "good" for you out there, just search

    #329697
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    MY FAVORITE MOVIE IS…I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS! SERIOUSLY, I DON'T!

    #329696
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Everything that tastes really good like donuts are bad for you!!! I wish that they weren't so blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah…

    #329684
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    VERY suspicous.

    #329662
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    srry. Maybe 20 min or so. I got to log off the computer at 10

    #329656
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hm, interesting. Brawler610 says he wins 3 brawls and those 3 members he beat hardly every gets on! And then they get on for like 2 minutes JUST to confirm their losses and then they leave..... ALL THREE OF THEM! This is very suspicious.

    I agree. It should not be counted as wins for Brawler610

    #329654
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Anyone want to battle? Standard Rules.

    post FC and I'll log on in about an hour!

    #329585
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gyorg is very hard.BTW, in OoT, I am inside the Great Deku Tree.

Viewing 15 posts - 10,846 through 10,860 (of 45,228 total)