Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 10,906 through 10,920 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #329504
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC activate, Chum http://www.toywiz.com/bkchum.htmlMe: 730g + 150g = 880gYou: 670g + 50g = 720gAll your abilities go to your used pile, so you can't use them now. Have anything you can use?

    #329503
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    How do I connect?

    #329502
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Unknown?

    #329501
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm bored! Anyone wanna do somthin on Wi Fi?

    #329499
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no, i have abilities beyond others. and i appear to be blue, but i'm in the black, and i'm blue as a shiny

    #329498
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That is weird… Anyways, out of the bosses I fought in MM, these are my ratings on them:Odolwa 8/10 Comments: Fun battle, a little hard for a new player, but otherwise a little too easy.Goht 6/10 Comments: Nothing except annoying with the rocks and the bombs that he throws. Gyorg 2/10 Comments: He was VERY hard, and got me frustrated because my battle with him lasted over an hour.

    #329497
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Heal BumbleBeeBB-9BW-10

    #329496
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No. I roll Ventus C. Ingram (670gs) on yours.

    #329495
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Piplup

    #329493
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'm the same color shiny as i am regular, and i'm blue

    #329491
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Actually its your roll, because I rolled last, unless you want me to doublestand! 😀

    #329490
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes

    #329489
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan_CoreSATrap_Compilation_revB.pngThis is the poster. To me it looks so much like orbit helios! Just look at it!

    But tha'ts not HELIOS, it's DRAGO.

    #329487
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wow, I didn't think you would counter that. Nope, your roll.

    #329485
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I need to send you my different team.

Viewing 15 posts - 10,906 through 10,920 (of 45,228 total)