Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 10,801 through 10,815 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #329840
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That he did.

    #329839
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Don't tell them that, SD…Eye leik doing this.

    #329836
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I HATE CHU!!!!

    #329834
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    -1st to 3 gates-No imports over 750-Traps allowed

    #329833
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    To make sure on the rules…-1st to 3 gates-No imports over 750

    #329831
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's gone past 3 gates for B4L already…

    #329830
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeaaah you won'd.

    #329828
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Just a note, being Asian does not make you an expert on everything Asia.

    LOL, I know, For one I am not a touhou fan LOL, most of the time actually, most people fascinated with asian culture tends to be those NOT asian!!!

    And for not liking Touhou, -infinity internets.

    #329827
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just a note, being Asian does not make you an expert on everything Asia.

    LOL, I know, For one I am not a touhou fan LOL, most of the time actually, most people fascinated with asian culture tends to be those NOT asian!!!

    #329826
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BB, Warrius go on your card.

    #329825
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just a note, being Asian does not make you an expert on everything Asia.

    #329824
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yeah well i'm actually Asian so YEAAHHHASIAN PRIDE

    YAY, Im only 1/4, but thats enough, LOL, at least I know the best of the best when it comes to food, LOL, I could eat japanese food EVERYDAY, but quite frankly have been subdued by Americas typical diets!!

    #329822
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I wub me sum nudles

    #329821
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, ability activate, moskeeto, now ventus neon 740g moskeeto on your gate!

    #329818
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ah well. You won that.Guess we can't all be winners, huh?BB, Haos which is darkus Mega Nemus go, my carp.

Viewing 15 posts - 10,801 through 10,815 (of 45,228 total)