I lost to eclipse116 here-http://www.forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=8486.0Im now W/3
You win, lol, Ill post this in the scoreboard.
I know, lol.BB, Darkus Myraid hades land on your card. (Edit: 780g)
You won that.Gate set blah blah blahBB, Darkus which is now Haos Delta Dragonoid stand, your card.EDIT: Hurr derp I forgot Gs, it's 370.
You still win.Your roll.Me-1You-2
oh yeah. GC open, Wind portalMe: 680g + 40g = 720gYou: 510g + 40g = 550g
GC set, Ability activate, Magnetic Action, your Bakugan is now on my gate.BB, Darkus Preyas II 680g stand on my card. lol
Touche.AA, Rikimaru's surprise. Lets pretend that never happened...BB, Darkus (which is now haos) Warius 450 stand, your card.
Sneaky.GC open, G-power exchangeMe:780g + 20g = 800gYou:520 + 50g = 570gYour turn.
EYEBLEACH PLEASE!
Forgot about that. You win that battle.Your roll, I rolled last
Well, good luck with thatDarkus Legionoid Trap change my attribute to Subterrayou:1050me:920 + 140 = 1060
Ability Activate, Copper Launcheryou:850gme:810g + 200g = 1010gYour turn
percival's ball mode wasn't showed so it is unknown what version he took.
Yeah, but when you see the gauntlets on his shoulders it's kinda obvious it's midnight percival.
ESPECIALLY since Alpha and Cyclone have no gauntlets at all.
Ok then,BB Steel Darkus Freezer 760g land on your card,Your go