Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 10,786 through 10,800 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #329876
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okay, matt can you use pliers on these things so i can get them over my ears? no use them falling off 😀 and emily, think of our pets, we have no opposible thumbs WE CAN'T INTERACT WITH THEM!!

    #329873
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Your roll

    #329870
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool

    #329868
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    unimportant post but Eskura, unblock me.

    #329866
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ace is threatening to introduce me to VENDETTA! I'm SOOOO scared! [/sarcasm]I told him I know V a lot more personally then he ever will, and he's just continuing to be a **** about it, saying that V has never met me (how does he know who V knows and doesn't know?).And he calls ME a noob, he's still convinced Naga is Ultimate Dragonoid =_=

    #329864
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i would ban esk for rick rolling me. UGH!

    I would ban you because you're weak,

    #329861
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i would ban esk for rick rolling me. UGH!

    i ban DA because you didn't HAVE to click the link...

    #329851
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Again I fall for it. >:(

    #329847
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lux, Does this mean I won?

    #329846
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Its Blue,BB,

    #329845
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I mean what color card is it. I've heard of it, but haven't seen it.And 720.

    #329844
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    (What do you mean what colour is the shadow, its the Ability 'The Shadow')What are the g's of Mega Nemus

    #329843
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What color is the shadow? And fine by me, BB. Haos Mega Nemus stand, my card.

    #329842
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability Activate, Magnetic Action, You get moved to my card.BB, Darkus Moskeeto 740g stand.GC open, Wind PortalMe- 740g + 40g = 780gYou- 750g + 60g = 810gAbility Activate, The Shadow,Me- 780g + 120g = 900gYou- 810g

    #329841
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Olay then, Gate set. BB, Pyrus Core Abis Omega 750 stand, my card.

Viewing 15 posts - 10,786 through 10,800 (of 45,228 total)