Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 10,726 through 10,740 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #330063
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Congrats dude, thats awesome 😀

    #330061
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i never said have her take them with her i just said draw them so she has an idea at what to get

    yeah. Shes 50 and doesn't have a good memory!

    #330059
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    There is no next move, before the gate was opened, I activate windmills, I didnt activate beforem cause If I did, you would of moved me to a differetnt gate, but I already knew this was quick charge, Now, thanks to windmills, I get attribute and ability bonuses twice for this battle, and you cant activate traps or abilities due to moskeeto, some-740+100+100=940you-750+170=920I win, good game, well, I never thought I would say that!

    #330058
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Eye want this very much.

    #330057
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    draw them for her so she knows what to get

    No pics she said!!!! Also I am pretty much between a rock and a hard place cause we don't have EVO Packs at my Walmart. Anyone know when Freezer will be out?

    Between the end of this month and December.

    Curse Freezer. >.>

    #330056
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    draw them for her so she knows what to get

    No pics she said!!!! Also I am pretty much between a rock and a hard place cause we don't have EVO Packs at my Walmart. Anyone know when Freezer will be out?

    Between the end of this month and December.

    #330055
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    draw them for her so she knows what to get

    No pics she said!!!! Also I am pretty much between a rock and a hard place cause we don't have EVO Packs at my Walmart. Anyone know when Freezer will be out?

    #330049
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lyte's not out yet.Anyways, top three B3s are:VeriasMoskeetoAbis Omega

    Well I know wat I want its just that she doesn't know wat to look for! Y can't people give my B-day money NAO!!!!!

    #330046
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wrong section, this goes in the strategy section.

    #330045
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's a blue card titled “Gauntlet Strike”, and allows you to take both the gate and gauntlet boost.

    #330043
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lyte's not out yet.Anyways, top three B3s are:VeriasMoskeetoAbis Omega

    #330042
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Now “Ace” trying to convince me he's had 5 years of programming college, AND HE'S ONLY 14.AKA he's an old fat internet stalker who likes talking to "Alice".

    #330030
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Good game.

    #330028
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bunny

    #330011
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Justin, those two pegs are the hole for the screws that hold him together. They can be sanded down with sand paper, but I'm not sure if you'd be able to put it back together.

    The metal pegs?

Viewing 15 posts - 10,726 through 10,740 (of 45,228 total)