Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 10,741 through 10,755 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #330010
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Ventus Garganoid (570gs) on mine.

    #330009
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's hilarious!! LOVE IT.

    #330007
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Zeodon go zeodon howls so loud it makes them go deaf .Then zeodon forms a whirlpool around the students and they teleport away to safety.

    #330004
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    They walked past the Gym but

    #330001
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pyrusmetru.

    #329999
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ace is threatening to introduce me to VENDETTA! I'm SOOOO scared! [/sarcasm]I told him I know V a lot more personally then he ever will, and he's just continuing to be a **** about it, saying that V has never met me (how does he know who V knows and doesn't know?).And he calls ME a noob, he's still convinced Naga is Ultimate Dragonoid =_=

    XD ROFL!!

    #329996
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hurt ScalpelS-4J-10

    #329994
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    how about you just don't do a percival custom?

    ^this.

    #329992
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how about you just don't do a percival custom?

    #329991
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dont know but its probly imposible

    Not impossible. Someone on here did it with a Neo Drago! Neo Drago has those same pegs!

    #329983
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lee and the other students stood in the gym with the doors sealed shut then Lee formed a water dome around them all to help protect them.

    #329982
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can I brawl? Gatecard set.

    DH left,so sure.

    #329976
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ryusaki got out his death note with a pencil, he walked down the hall way laughing.Mr. Frost stood in his way, with a Gun hold at ryusakis head. “Hehe.. Dylan Frost…DIE!” He wrote the name in the death note, and Mr.Frost fell to the ground,Clutching his Heart. “NOBODY WILL STAND IN MY WAY!” He continued down the hallway

    #329974
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I confirm

    #329966
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Today is my birthday and i got maxus drago!! im holding him right now… HES SOOO COOOL

Viewing 15 posts - 10,741 through 10,755 (of 45,228 total)