Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 10,711 through 10,725 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #330092
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I don't see anything that great about it, sorry.

    about what

    the deka packs

    #330087
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Any Chance its coming to PA?

    #330082
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkus Tripod go! Switch to subterra! I'm ahead by 20g's.

    #330080
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The community, nuff said.

    post your story here.

    #330079
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability card activate Darkfire Blast/ Since you rolled on an empty gate card I can stand my 770g Darkus Alpha Percival on the card too. What's the gate?

    #330078
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The community, nuff said.

    #330076
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got Lock & Load.

    #330074
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    George bush had a shoe thrown at him HA HA HA EPIC WIN FOR THE SHOE THROWER!

    I kinda meant like bakugan-wise but ok haha.

    #330073
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set. Bakugan brawl 710g Pyrus Pyro Dragonoid on ma card.

    #330072
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    George bush had a shoe thrown at him HA HA HA EPIC WIN FOR THE SHOE THROWER!

    #330071
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't see anything that great about it, sorry.

    #330070
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yesterday i scored a bakucore darkus moskeeto w. 740gs.

    #330069
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    and the winner was…. HYDRANOID!new catagoryvotes will be closed soon

    #330065
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Now "Ace" trying to convince me he's had 5 years of programming college, AND HE'S ONLY 14.AKA he's an old fat internet stalker who likes talking to "Alice".

    ;D XDD

    #330064
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Both have been out for a while, so not THAT awesome…

Viewing 15 posts - 10,711 through 10,725 (of 45,228 total)