Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 10,696 through 10,710 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #330138
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    seriously! Wat time and this sounds very stupid.

    #330129
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Megas XLR FTW!

    #330126
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    RIP, Toonami T-T

    #330124
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cartoon Network can suck it cause they killed Toonami.

    #330121
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wasn't there already a topic for this that you started XD

    #330119
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lemme see…Naruto=crapDisney=crapNaruto on Disney=UBER crap

    #330117
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    They're gonna censor out all the good stuff but it'd still be awzm to have naruto shippuden playing in America.

    #330114
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl 770g Darkus Alpha Percival on my gate.

    #330109
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YES! Another pyrus brawler!

    #330107
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    darkmaster

    2bannersinsignature

    #330106
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What if I don't wanna?I ish kiddi.Bakugan brawl 720g Haos Mega Nemus stand on my card with PPD. I'm now at two gates. Gate set! Your turn.

    #330103
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Anyone going? I will be

    #330101
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gru from the movie “Despicable Me” coming out in July 2010.

    #330098
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Sorry baku I can't go XP, me and my dad checked Google and it'd be a 2 1/2 hour drive, which would give us exactly enough time to get there and start driving back XP, my dad has to go to work at 5. Thanks for the offer though..

    Well, that sucks. I'd be very mad. At least there is no need for me to be jealous of you for getting 5 free Bakugan XD.

    Well I kinda am mad lol, but there's nothing I can do about it. =/ That Darkus Freezer continues to elude me...

    U and me both! I wanted to win Bakus contest just for that freezer then I got upstaged. Its always those 2 who win! ALWAYS. I must try harder next time. >.>

    #330096
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Tripod's a trap…So ability card activate Teamwork.

Viewing 15 posts - 10,696 through 10,710 (of 45,228 total)