Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,456 through 34,470 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #255298
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Maybe you can hold a tournament? Like a raffle drawing thing... Or something like that XD

    #255296
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so can you?

    #255295
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No offense, my dad can buy two, I could buy two, my mom could buy two, my little brother could buy two. Thats a a total of eight, Its just I probably won't buy some for everyone,, just cause its a hassle.

    #255293
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    (Just finished reading pokebeach's update)Luigia is going up in the ranks of epic pokemon for me X3

    #255292
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It starts soon, but I forgot exactly how long until it starts.

    #255291
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, I will tell you my team on platinum. 1. Torterra- jolly- earthquake, stone edge, wood hammer, leech seed 2. Pachirisu-modest- thunderbolt, attract, sweet kiss, super fang 3. Gallade- adamant- pyscho cut, night slash, close combat, swords dance 4. Togekiss-modest- aura sphere, flamethrower, fly, extremespeed (has ability hustle, somy attacks are boosted) 5. Vaporeon- bold- surf, ice beam, toxic, aqua ring 6. Dusknoir- relaxed- shadow punch, trick room, will o wisp, pain split.Thats all folks!!!

    #255288
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Five, starts wendesday, thats like the sneak peak night, and goes through sunday, and I am there everyday.

    can you get me one?

    #255287
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Five, starts wendesday, thats like the sneak peak night, and goes through sunday, and I am there everyday.

    #255283
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I live in Orange County (not listing city), so I still have a drive, but I am getting one to open, and one to collect. You would have to pay me, and that would still be a hassle, so I don't know?

    #255281
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I am so happy, I am going to the comic con in like two weeks, and I get a 150$ spending spree, and i will be there every day, so I am definetely getting this.

    Mind getting me one? XD I don't live anywhere near San Diego, and my parents would never let me go over there to just get a bakugan.

    This

    #255279
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes, I am going to the comic-con every day, its in like one and

    #255278
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ventus fear ripper 400, pyrus saurus 400

    #255276
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    are you 76.

    #255275
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I noticed thyat a while back, I actually quite like them.

    #255274
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes, I am going to the comic-con every day, its in like one and

Viewing 15 posts - 34,456 through 34,470 (of 45,228 total)