Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,441 through 34,455 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #255324
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    btw theres a subterra Klawgor.I saw one in a starter pack at target,but decided not to get it

    Are you sure it wasn't a bronze klawgor? Wait sorry I doubted you I found out it was a scraper. I get them mixed up

    #255316
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    good name.

    #255315
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    good idea.

    #255314
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    cool.

    #255313
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    let me know when it is over.

    #255312
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you can. oh.

    #255311
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, we might be able to get six, two for me, and four, for either ebay, here, or a raffle. Still debating.

    #255310
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    they are both 400gs. are thoughs your only ones.

    #255309
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok.

    #255308
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thats a good idea.

    #255307
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that would be cool.

    #255306
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, togekiss actually owns. He has the most averaged stats of all my pokemon, and with modest and hustle, his attack and sp. attack are both really strong, so its a better strategy having two strong attack stats, that way if a pokemon has an outstanding defense, I can switch to sp. attack and vice versa, not to mention exteremespeed comes in handy so many times. All of them are only level 72, but once they get to 100, they will own. And my torterra would have the advantage over yours, cause he would be faster, which will obviously surprise people

    #255302
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll have to ask my dad and think about it.

    #255300
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    When do I brawl viper helios?

    #255299
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, I don't know, I 'll have to think about it.

Viewing 15 posts - 34,441 through 34,455 (of 45,228 total)