Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,426 through 34,440 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #255416
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The Bakugan isn't made of Metal is it? I thought it was just the Silver-Brush treatment?!

    It is, as far as I know. It may be metal, though. I'll have to go look at it.

    #255414
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I am 14, and I would store the groups1-910-1314-1819- and onjust makes more sense

    #255412
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    Did anyone notice that the third battle milean said darkus elico instead of aqous?

    Yes, I listened too. And she always said "Gate Card Open" instead of "Gate Card Set".(Only Dan and Ace are Normal.)

    I know. It's a very common error >_<.Also, Mira+apron=FREAKING SEXY!

    Just wrong, plain wrong. This would never come out of my mouth, yet on the keyboard. Its a bakugan character not a playboy bunny. Wrong...

    Dude, calm down. Plus, you have to admit it was pretty hot.

    First of all, the phrase "calm down" is when someone is "fired up". I wasn't over eccentric, just stating the plain awkwardness of calling a charcacter "freaking sexy", especially when the character is from bakugan, which is geared towards younger children. And it wasn't all that cause she had a maid apron on, and in my personal opinion, it wa ... just plain weird. No offense.

    #255409
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok , first is skyress, cause she is just freaking awesomesecond would either be monarus or ingram

    #255408
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It was a ventus starter pack that had griffon (lost it), gorem (dog chewed it) and a translucent fear ripper 400g (staying strong).

    #255407
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I am so happy, I am going to the comic con in like two weeks, and I get a 150$ spending spree, and i will be there every day, so I am definetely getting this.

    Mind getting me one? XD I don't live anywhere near San Diego, and my parents would never let me go over there to just get a bakugan.

    also the ultimate bakugan tour is there so u dont only have to go to get a bakugan,Ill be going there 2,I was already going there to trade,battle,and buy,now I have a second reason of going there ;D ;D

    What would be cool is if anyone who is going there, we could all brawl, so know I gotta bring my ventus tin with me ;D

    #255404
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, sorry, I was working out, ventus alpha percival 630 stand on my card.

    #255383
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Elico vs Dual Elfin is going to be awesome!!!!!!!

    ??? It's Brontes vs. Elfin, Where did you get Elico vs. Dual Elfin?

    #255363
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Wait so how do we use Maxus Helios once we've constructed it in a brawl. I mean it'd be pretty hard to roll it. (If that's even physically possible)

    ...You can't construct it in a Brawl, can you? I mean, it's 7 Bakugan, in one Brawl? Eskura has an idea of what it'll have as an affect in a Brawl. He says there will probably just be cards that give boosts to the Bakugan that make them up, if I recall correctly.

    No constructing. That's just for the collectors. There will be cards that refer to Maxus Drago and Helios, though. Construction and Building Gate.

    #255360
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    houndour and buizel

    #255355
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have seen one on ebay, but most likely an import

    #255348
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    #255347
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If you ask me the first bakugan Bakuexpert showed looked like a combo of a stinglash, hynoid and an egosaur and the second looked like a combo of a lars lion and laserman

    #255344
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #255343
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    MUST HAVE ALL OF THOSE!! XD I want Flybeetle a lot! XD

Viewing 15 posts - 34,426 through 34,440 (of 45,228 total)