Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,471 through 34,485 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #255272
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I am so happy, I am going to the comic con in like two weeks, and I get a 150$ spending spree, and i will be there every day, so I am definetely getting this.

    #255270
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im goin to orland park illinois and driving 4 hours there for both days

    #255269
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If SM is doing a Bakugan event at Comic-con next year, it had better be in Detroit or somewhere closer than San Diego XDThat's the only way I'll be able to go D=


    hades13 are you goin to the bakugan battle tour?

    Sadly none of them are going to be anywhere near where I live.

    #255266
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hades13 are you goin to the bakugan battle tour?

    #255265
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It was made in another country, and is not legal for play in USA.

    you can play with it its made by spin master so you can play with it like any other bakugan

    #255264
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thats good.

    #255263
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its ok im good at waiting i have video games to keep me busy lol

    #255262
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes.

    #255261
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    send one of them a pm.

    #255259
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i do two.

    #255256
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that would be nice.

    well i really want 1 but i cant go cuzz im goin somewhere so pleassssssssssssssssssse can someone pick me up 1?

    #255255
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thanks and wow.

    #255253
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    are they ventus.

    #255252
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that would be nice.

    #255250
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    read the topic i need some help.

Viewing 15 posts - 34,471 through 34,485 (of 45,228 total)