Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,381 through 34,395 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #255598
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Correct. Trap Activate, Haos Tripod Epsilon. I turn Pyrus, and Ability Activate, Burning Sands. I get a total boost of 270, putting me at 990.

    #255596
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card Open Flame Portal. The boost for pyrus is 110 while the boost for pyrus is 110 putting me at 820g's and the boost for haos is 40 putting you at 760g's. Counter?

    #255594
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    720 Haos Mega Nemus stand, your gate.

    #255593
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Perfect. Gate card set. Bakugan brawl 710g Pyrus Pyro Dragonoid stand on my card.

    #255588
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry but I don't have he Gargonoid from the tin but I'd be interested to hear what bakugan you have that I want.

    #255587
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Do the 2nd wave of the Traps come with the same Ability and Gate cards still? 2nd wave as in the more variety of Attributes, such as the Darkus Tripods and Darkus Zoacks.

    yeah, why wouldnt they?

    #255585
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate Card. 170

    #255582
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey Tdog I won my match and I'll make sure Inhuman comes on for that match Yoshi.

    #255581
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The problem is, when the opponent sees a 400 or less, they'll automatically assume that you are planing a duck and win-esq card, ora G-power switch card. Other than that, good strategy.

    #255576
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Really looking forward to it,now that Eusine is in it :3

    #255575
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't have the trap either DXAnother is to use a 720 Sub-terra Preyas2 Angelo on Quick Charge.

    #255568
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Requirements-Haos Mega Nemus 720-Haos Tripod Epsilon-Mega Nemus Gate Card-Prismatic Magnifier Ability CardPlay Mega Nemus on it's Gate card, when the battle starts (assuming MN is still on the gate), activate Tripod Epsilon , change to Aquos. Get two boosts of 210, meaning +420. If the opponent is higher than you, play Prismatic Magnifier to get a total boost of +840.

    #255555
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So, are you going to open your gate?

    #255554
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    heres another entryrhynoid.jpglol and just for narutopwns i added how it works on the bottom.

    I love this one, thanks for adding how it works ;D

    #255548
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Umblumb how do I do that?

Viewing 15 posts - 34,381 through 34,395 (of 45,228 total)