Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,366 through 34,380 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #255616
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok dude you here

    #255614
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yesterday at TRU I got a Pearl Haos 450g Fourtress, a Pearl Haos 510g Tentaclear, a 620g pyrus Klawgor (sp?)

    #255612
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card open Cleansing Fire. Since Flame Portal is in my used pile I get a 100g bonus Along with my 230g bonus for haos putting me at 330+720=1050 while your at 950g's. Looks like I win since all you have left is a trap don't wont be of any use. Good game.

    #255610
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Mega Nemus stand, your gate.

    #255609
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright Gate card Open Rainbow. We get +100g's for each different attribute of bakugan we're using. Since I'm using 3 different attributes I get a 300g boost and since your using 2 different attributes you get a 200g boost. The boost for aquos is 60 plus my 300 putting me at 1080g's. The boost for darkus is 70 plus your 200 your at 980g's. Looks like I win that brawl since you have no abilities or traps left. My turn. Gate card set. Bakugan brawl 720g Haos Mega Nemus Stand on my card.

    #255608
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #255607
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    D'oh XD710 Darkus Hades.

    #255606
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright. Who are you rolling?

    #255605
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability Activate, Masquerades Launcher. Change your Mega Nemus to Darkus. EDIT: Meant to say Aquos.

    #255604
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not yet. Trap activate Darkus Pyanthus. Switch to Ventus. Now Ability card activate Ventus Two. I get to swap this gate card with one from your used pile so I'll switch it with my Flame Portal Card. The boost for haos is 40 putting you at 500g's and the boost for Vetus is 90 plus my 50g boost from Ventus 2 I'm at 910g's. So it's one to one and Flame Portal is back in my used pile. Now it's my turn. Gate card set. Bakugan brawl 720g Haos Mega Nemus Stand on My card.

    #255603
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Perfect… 460 Haos Sirenoid stand, my card. Ability Activate, Haos 2. I get Flame Pertal in my used pile. Gate open, duck and win. +120 haos, +140 darkus.

    #255602
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Maybe it's going to have to be all of the same attribute and you treat it as one giant bakugan, add up all the g-power of the pieces then just place it on a gate card. It'd be almost like the 5 pieces of Exodia in Yu-Gi-Oh.

    #255601
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry I had to take a shower.Alright Ability card activate Power Triangle. Since we both have 2 bakugan in our unused piles I get 200g's. Putting me at 1020g's. Since you already activated an ability card I win. My turn. Bakugan brawl 770g Darkus Alpha Percival stand on your card.

    #255600
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Metalfencer combines with Viper Helios101_1275.jpg

    #255599
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Theres pictures of several of these on the main site already

Viewing 15 posts - 34,366 through 34,380 (of 45,228 total)