Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,351 through 34,365 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #255681
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Hey can we use computer drawing programs, or do we have to use real paper? I don't have a scanner, so I can't get drawn pictures up to my pc.

    You can use anything its in the rules.

    ANYTHING????????? so I can copy someones design and call it my own?

    You're a freakin idiot maybe if you read the posts you quoted (that BTW were from how long ago) you would know htan "anything" was reffering to the meathod of making the picture. Next time you try to be funny make sure it makes sense....

    I wasn't trying to be funny just asking for what I don't understand

    #255678
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hey BMF whats up havent heard from you in a long time.

    #255668
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's the best way to control yourself XD

    #255666
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    if you roll on your card and your apponent uses attractor can you play maruchos throw and also when in a battle are you alloud to play all 3 ability cards at once? and also when you play bakugan swap when you get ready to play your second bakugan can you use clean slate cuzz techically that is rolling

    #255663
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    um snakes: rattleoid, serpenoid,abis,pytantus, reg hydro?

    Since when do snakes have legs?

    #255652
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ..thats not true dumont..wait yes..no its not..yes it is..no..yes.nEVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!!!!!!!

    Especially the cake.I usually come with about $10-$15, and if there's a bakugan I like, I get it. Unless there's a trap that's not a Zoak or Carlsnaut.

    #255651
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alto, Thunder, and Verias are definate must haves. Maybe Moskeeto and Abis, just to be a completionist.

    #255646
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alto brontes looks a lot better than mega brontes, I may get one of them. But I most likely wont, seeming that I don't really like Brontes all that much.

    #255643
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Moskeeto, Abis Omega, and I'm gonna try getting one or two Bakusteel Drsgonoids X3Also, the abbreviation for bakusteel is BS XD

    #255639
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/inavarette_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZIm want verias THIS GUY AS ALL THE NEW BAKUGAN for preorder

    OMG, gonna get Alto, Thunder, and Verias. Just wish they weren't so expensive.

    #248213
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I did it! XD

    #248212
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    suuuuuuure.Emberassed?

    #255627
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    haos emily..KIOHL WAS THE LAST POST.and by these rules then you should lose by DQ.Unless theres a new topic

    #255625
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dont know

    how about we have one in october or somthing everyone bring drinks and snacks and we have a brawler tournament

    #255624
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If you aren't gonna reply I'm gonna eat dinner try again tomorrow?

Viewing 15 posts - 34,351 through 34,365 (of 45,228 total)