Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,396 through 34,410 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #255547
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how do i do that

    #255546
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    in yuor sig just say im your friend

    k

    #255544
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pyrus i need more pyrus friends

    so do I, what to be friends? if so how do we

    #255539
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pyrus definetly

    #255538
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Hey can we use computer drawing programs, or do we have to use real paper? I don't have a scanner, so I can't get drawn pictures up to my pc.

    You can use anything its in the rules.

    ANYTHING????????? so I can copy someones design and call it my own?

    #255536
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LMAO i agree youd get hit or slapped.

    really?

    #255535
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    the holes in hades are because of turbine hades

    my helios has rectangle holes, does that mean he's a turbine helios too?

    There is a Turbine Helios. But that's not it. But the rectangular holes in Hades do show where they would be on Turbine HAdes.

    #255534
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the holes in hades are because of turbine hades

    my helios has rectangle holes, does that mean he's a turbine helios too?

    #255533
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    maxus=3 or moreCombination=2maxus scorpion-one scorpion, two falconeers.take both falconeers and make them stand. put them together w/scorpion so that Falconeer (L)'s right wing and Falconeer (R)'s left wing is over scorpion's head.Combination Ravenoid- one harpius, 1 ravenoid. Put ravenoid into Harpius's back wing. Tell me if you want to see any more.

    Actually, Maxus is 7 exactly. Maxus Helios and Maxus Dragonoid. Both made from 7. Anyways, how many combination topics are there now? Still, nice.

    #255532
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    From Japan. That means import.

    News flash... Bakugan are from China not Japan.

    Whatev. They are released in Japan before NA anyways. So what does it matter?Um...I think there is a big difference between the two.

    #255530
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    instead of saying subterra translucent, I would call that coca cola color

    #255529
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I am surprised that nobody has made a sexual joke out of this... 😀 lol sry, just saying

    Insert sexual joke here.

    #255510
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The Hylash has a 'horn' that flips up but I didn't realize that when the picture was taken.

    #255508
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    not an inport because baku183 gets her bakugan from spinmaster i think if wrong correct me

    #255506
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    There are too many Darkus and Subterra brawlers. So either Ventus or Pyrus.

Viewing 15 posts - 34,396 through 34,410 (of 45,228 total)