Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,306 through 34,320 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #255869
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I can't get a picture of the tiny G power… any Ideas on how to get it?

    #255867
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HOLY XD.raffleseeden XD.Anyone get back on topic sorry for spam

    #255865
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    it seems the noob make up has happned.where the noob makes up a bakugan.So far I have only heard of 720 alpha percy and 550 alpha percy.I have not heard of a 6 anything alpha percy

    #255863
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl subterra alpha percival 640G's on my card

    #255861
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes!But I know Ill lose to kiohl or vendetta

    #255842
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YEAH! I've been waiting for this package and it's here! Whoo HOO! Straight from Canadia. Today just keeps getting better and better...IMG_2740.jpg

    sweet translucent tigrerra 😉 my friend in florida has that

    #255843
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well neither of us made a move But I posted last

    #255846
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    DRX isent replying on the thread

    #255850
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yea he always does that. >:(

    #255854
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    AWSOME!!! ;D

    #255856
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no Seiki :'( and thats true tdog yay ;D

    #255858
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hey guys, now i accually see im liked here. ;D i kinda was but now im sure of it ;D so did you guys miss me?

    #255836
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know now! I didn't check till after I posted that (no more spamming)

    #255834
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL that alpha percival looks cool and i like his “RAWR!” i like that. 😀

    #255833
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1. Mira2. Ace3. ShunEh, I'm not so sure I just like them.

Viewing 15 posts - 34,306 through 34,320 (of 45,228 total)