Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,321 through 34,335 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #255832
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm not much of a reviewer but Summary was one of my best marks in School (take Language Arts for example).

    #255831
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I know, it's just plain annoying when they say something wrong! Like calling Shadow "Shadow Vulcan" in one episode DX.

    i kept repeating that part lolit was like shadow vulcan! sh-sh-shadow vulcan! i kept cracking up

    LOL.

    #255829
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    whats the higlited gate card G power? and can we speed this up a bit?

    #255828
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Uh . . . the titles of the Episodes don't really freak me out.

    #255816
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl! subterra alpha percival 640G's on your card! oh and your inbox is full

    #255806
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    b1 pyrus griffion, b1 pyrus drago, b1 darkus serpeniod and mega nemus, for clear brontes and wavern

    When was the trade made and who sent first and has anyone received theirs yet.

    #255803
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This might sound like a dumb question but, what Attribute was the Cosmic Ingram in those tins?

    Whatever tin it come in, thats what it is

    #255802
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    They're also all on the actual site(bakuganbuzz.com)...Go to Unreleased Bakugan and Traps.

    Heh, Thanks. At least someone pays attention and uses the site.

    #255782
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Updated to change Altair's name from Gunmetal Altair to Steel Altair, to match the official name of the series. And to bump this topic.

    #255780
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Update: I will post a section for the Maxus Helios parts I have, and I als got an Aquos Klawgor today at 660 gs.

    A whole secton for MH parts? I guessAnyways, again, nice collection. I've had my Aquos 660g Klawgor for a while, but it's still nice. Hope to see more.

    #255770
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry man but I only wanted a pyrus scrapper.

    #255768
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I've been looking for a pyrus Scrapper. How many g's?

    #255764
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Which attribute are they again? And I'm actually trading with DrX250 for his aquos scorpion.

    #255762
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Damn, he took down all the pics. I wanted to stare at the awesomeness that are Veris, Thunder Wilda, and Alto Brontes.

    #255761
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    interesting, nfourtunately St.John's is usuall;y the LAST Canadian city to get the new stuff! DX

    Realy? The character packs were released in the first series of NV, BakeNeon. Do you have that yet? 'Cause if so, you should have them.

Viewing 15 posts - 34,321 through 34,335 (of 45,228 total)