Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,291 through 34,305 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #255910
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I hurried so we can finish.Anyway now I have a gate and 1 ability and 2 bakugan.you have no gates,2 abilitys,and 2 bakugan.So now.Bakugan brawl! Aqous Dual elfin 690gyour card

    #255908
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    do you like harry potter?

    #255906
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    cool im am turning 13 in 15 days.

    #255903
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    k.And I gotta go.be back in an hour or so

    #255896
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    seems someone does not want to lose

    #255893
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    shadowfire

    #255891
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh..you have it.anyway shadow fire.you get no g bonus so your down 170.Me-900you-780.I included the 120 you get with darkfire

    #255888
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    don't know how to copy over pic….going to dinner be back tomorrow

    #255887
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how old did you trun and did you get any games with it.

    #255884
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    cool when is your brithday and was that the only thing you got?

    #255875
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    and if you dont have it your DQED for cheating XD

    #255882
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my brithday is in 15 days. july 27.i cant wait.

    #255879
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    some-780you-840Ability darkwind color shift.I gain 120Me-900You-840I doubt you have pyrus pythantus but whatever

    #255874
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card open.Feild of lavaI gain 170yOU GAIN 80.Me-780You-750

    #255871
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I cant brawl right now.I dont memorize everything by heart but I will try and go now so.Gate card set,Bakugan brawl Darkusvandures 610g stand my card

Viewing 15 posts - 34,291 through 34,305 (of 45,228 total)