Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,276 through 34,290 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #255933
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think there was a TV Channel (forgot the name) who was filming it.

    #255932
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know a player but he quit.

    #255930
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I don't get presents on my birthday, but I get stuff sometime during October. I might get some bakugan, but maybe just 2 boosters.

    Aw, that's sucks dude!

    #255928
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    umm lets see.YOUR WRONG.When a bakugan wins or loses both go to the used pile.I usd alpha hydra,vandures,and dual elfin. READ THE RULES WHEN YOU GONNA GO CORRECTING.I WON 2 TIMES.the battle with vandures and the battle with alpha hydranoid.me-2you-1.

    #255926
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't get presents on my birthday, but I get stuff sometime during October. I might get some bakugan, but maybe just 2 boosters.

    Aw, that's sucks dude!

    #255925
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yours is in 2 days.

    That's if you don't count today.

    #255924
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok.I got all my baku back since All 3 of mine are in the used pile.anyway Bakugan brawl! AqouS DUAL ELFIN 690 your card

    #255921
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yours is in 2 days.

    #255920
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate open.dark tunnel.no blue or green abilitys.we both gain 220 but with my ability masquerades throw I change your printed attribute to haos for this battle.so you gain 80Me-890You-760

    #255918
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I live in Florrisant (by ST.Louis)

    Damn, pretty far away from Eldon. How old are you, anyways?Also, epic bump is epic

    #255917
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    O.K., we all know it's fake.But I'd like to see pictures of this!!

    #255916
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Mine was a B1, 300G Pyrus Dragonoid.

    #255915
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My B-Day is July 15th, turning 13.I wish to find Elico released in my area!

    #255913
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no.Gate card set.Ability masquearades tlancher.Alpha hydranoid stand 670g.You know attribute

    #255912
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok.

Viewing 15 posts - 34,276 through 34,290 (of 45,228 total)