Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,261 through 34,275 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #255957
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    FI..Fine.2-.......ok bout time you notice that3-...????? that was random4-No number 4

    #255956
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LMFAO

    what's so funny??

    #255953
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    New Characters would be cool!

    #255952
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    THATS NOT FAIR,HE CANT REDO THE BATTLE.HIS LOSS HE CANT JUST REPEAT THAT BECAUSE HE FORGOT TO DO SOMETHING

    #255949
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you dont win neither.You cant redo the battle and I stood first

    #255947
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ACTUALLY.since we cant REDO that battle.I STOOD FIRST ON THE TIE SO I STILL WON THAT

    #255946
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, heck yes.

    #255944
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    New Characters would be cool!

    #255943
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I AM NOT IGNORANT.I read it I played before I rolled a darkus bakugan.I understand the choosing thing,but bolding that part was wrong.SO YOU ARE IGNORANT

    #255941
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i played it before I rolled allpha

    #255939
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Uh . . . the titles of the Episodes don't really freak me out.

    #255938
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    New Characters would be cool!

    #255936
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Uh, I think we're still doing this trade by Web communication:B1 Haos Pearl Gorem and Hinoid for B1 Pyrus Translucent Dragonoid.He's sending his first whenever he can, haven't gotten it yet.

    #255935
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Epic if they get rid of everyone except Mira. Mira should always be in it. The rest can get replaced, by Mira's using different attributes XD.

    #255934
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    waaait.I get it now.fine Before I rolled I use masquearades THROW.so You have to crush underfoot in your used pile.so i still win

Viewing 15 posts - 34,261 through 34,275 (of 45,228 total)