Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,246 through 34,260 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #255998
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    this is the perfect topic after what happened today lol..the aquos pearl drago booster that i stashed was STILL there.. and i STILL couldn't get it...it was only $10!!!

    a boost pack was 10 DOLLARS?!!!!!!!!!?!!!?!?!??????!!!!!

    #255997
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WAIT A SECOND TEAM WORK IS A GATE CARD!

    #255996
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    tell me the color of each card plz

    #255991
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    REMEMBER I GET SHADOWFIRE BACK ALSO.(Why did I not just bring my red back.I would of gain 100g anyway…CRAP!)So shadowfire.You lose the 50 you gain from the gate.Me-1000You-990btw I just checked it.You have no abilitys left.you used all 3.Darkfire in the firstthe other 2 right now.So I win :)

    #255987
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    why dont u do trades.

    #255985
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok.I USED A GOLD *Dark tunnel* A SILVER *Feild of lava* NOW FOR MY COPPER.DRAIN POWER!!!!!!!.I have the most abilitys in my used pile.(my 3 to your 1 I think?).And since because of that I can move any number of abilitys from my used pile to my unused pile.AND FOR EACH ONE I GAIN 100G.I bring back 2 (I cant really use the third red one) So I gain 200.with the 50 regular boost so thats.250 for me.50 for you,Me-920You-720.I use the darkfirecolor shift card.Me-1000You-720.

    #255982
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    not buying the traps when i had the time. i only have on trap.

    #255976
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No I have one ability left and I aint wasting it.So its 2 on 2.My gate is the last gate *prays*Bakugan brawl alpha hydrao 670g stand.Also crap I might lose.I had it planned But I was not supposed to use dual elfin in that last battle.and I cant redo

    #255974
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What you don't understand? You don't understand that plagiarism is illegal? Are you like, 3? Stop trying to be funny because it doesn't work.

    What is plagiarism? I don't know the word, never learned what that word meant? I'm from Maine with retards. And FYI if you make a quote like you think I'm a retard I'm from Mass the smartest state

    #255973
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    for my brthiday on july 27 i get to go to the movie thetiar (spelling) and watch harry potter 6 then go to big surf mabye then go to daminos pizza.

    #255971
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got a Aquos Sirenoid, 630Gs at Toys R Us.

    #255967
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hmmm.

    #255964
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sorry for double post.be back,My mom is gonna talk me back to my dads house

    #255963
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes.now we can back on track.Your aqous diablo and my aqous dual elfin on your card

    #255950
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Eskura loves mira,Cant you see that?Thats why he said a mira only series.

    I know dude.

Viewing 15 posts - 34,246 through 34,260 (of 45,228 total)