Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
July 13, 2009 at 2:56 pm #256150
Gate card set bb delts drago 390 stand on my card!
July 13, 2009 at 2:21 pm #256140Oh good god, that's so fake.
July 13, 2009 at 1:43 pm #256133Got a Seris 1 B1 Stinglash, complete with HSP Juggernoid card. What's weird is that HSP Bakugan only went up to 450g, and my Stinglash is at 500g.I also got ROTF Ravage, but will avoid talking about him to avoid getting banned again.
July 13, 2009 at 1:19 pm #248211
I was like o.oomg,lets just hope shun can beat him by 500gs XD
Let's hope not, so Hydra can be turned into Hades XD. That would be epic.I wonder if he'll do that weird thing he does before he opens on a gate card he did in season 1...
yeah,Now that i think about it...LOOSE SHUN! LOOSE!
XD. That was good.Anyways, I can't wait for this episode. I wonder if Hyra still talks the same *three different voices for each head*
July 13, 2009 at 12:44 pm #251247I was like o.oomg,lets just hope shun can beat him by 500gs XD
Let's hope not, so Hydra can be turned into Hades XD. That would be epic.I wonder if he'll do that weird thing he does before he opens on a gate card he did in season 1...
July 13, 2009 at 12:43 pm #255640In the commercial if you listen carefully you can hear the name dice elico
They call it the "Unpredictable Dice Thrower", but he looks so much like Elico, it has to be an evolution of him. Or at lease like the original spins, and just made for money. Either way, it's definately a form of Elico, there's too much resembalencse for it not to be.
July 13, 2009 at 6:41 am #256090Can we clarify the trap/ability card thing. If you use a trap then a card that states “play at the start of a battle”, would that be allowed or not since the beginning move was a trap activation?
July 13, 2009 at 5:52 am #230312Pokemon, hands down.
July 13, 2009 at 3:51 am #256084ill trade you a aquos scorpion but it has to be an aquos bakugan.
July 13, 2009 at 3:49 am #256083
Wait so how do we use Maxus Helios once we've constructed it in a brawl. I mean it'd be pretty hard to roll it. (If that's even physically possible)
...You can't construct it in a Brawl, can you? I mean, it's 7 Bakugan, in one Brawl? Eskura has an idea of what it'll have as an affect in a Brawl. He says there will probably just be cards that give boosts to the Bakugan that make them up, if I recall correctly.
i think you should only be able to use it if you apponent has a maxus helios or maxus drago too then the ultimate battle begins
July 13, 2009 at 3:16 am #256081I never really liked Pokemon that much except for the same reason that Dumont said . . .The creatures in Pokemon are cute, I'll admit that!!
July 13, 2009 at 3:15 am #256080They show you that spinning roll in the Training DVD
July 13, 2009 at 3:07 am #256078Well im going to California Sunday and........ I HEAR THERE ARE B1 BAKUGAN!!!! LOTS!!! THEY ARE SO BEHIND!!!! THEY DONT EVEN HAVE B2!!! But need confirmation is this true?
Are you serious TDog??
July 13, 2009 at 2:49 am #256074I'll go for Ventus.
July 13, 2009 at 2:47 am #256073Sweet!
-
AuthorPosts


Entries (RSS)