Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,216 through 34,230 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #255919
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Iwas pming zeox about this and i told them that an bakugans origional form is its main form. Like frosch is aquous drago is pyrus tiggs is haoa ect any 1 else agree?

    What? I don't get what you're saying.

    He's meaning that's the ORIGINAL Attribute for their Bakugan kind.

    #256071
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    i woudnttrade my frist ethier.

    I know right?!

    #256068
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1) I traded my Ventus Griffon for a broken Aquos Hinoid with a scratched off Aquos symbol and a loose leg.2) I traded my Pearl Sub-Terra 550G Skyress for a Sub-Terra Dragonoid 400Gs.

    #256066
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ACE IS THE ONLY SMART PERSON IN THE SHOW.He is the only person recently to say GATE CARD SET

    That doesn't mean he's smart dude.

    #256061
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i woudnttrade my frist ethier.

    I know right?!

    #256060
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    maybe later Dr. Clay will turn Hydra to Hades...

    Yeah. He already turned Skyress into Altair, so I can't wait.It will also be good to see a season 1 Bakugan again.Also, apparently Shun's using fan-made nick names now, since he called Hydranoid Hydra.

    #256058
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm trying to get another Leefram, along with another Spindle and Foxbat for my Maxus Helios.

    #256056
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey hey!!! I didnt know they were fake!!! My good friend (not so good i guess) gave them to me. Never thought to look if they were fakes the only 1 i have keft is drago. Since it has phylups i guess hes fake too! Im just as mad as you but stop telling people not to trade with me!!! Im send salogans tomorrow. I told him that! And yours im sending tomorrow. Im sorry and start telling people the truth!! O left cause i had to do homework. How stop lieing!!

    Dude, the the hell is this about all these kids wining about bad trades from you?!

    #256055
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Why not Hades? Why Alpha Hydro? Not that I'm complaining…But I realy wanna see Hades.

    #256054
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Uh, I think we're still doing this trade by Web communication:B1 Haos Pearl Gorem and Hinoid for B1 Pyrus Translucent Dragonoid.He's sending his first whenever he can, haven't gotten it yet.

    WOW, wish i had made THAT trade to get the 2 pearls

    #256044
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    cool.

    #256043
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what is mosketto.

    #256040
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yeah it is.

    #256039
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Uh, I think we're still doing this trade by Web communication:B1 Haos Pearl Gorem and Hinoid for B1 Pyrus Translucent Dragonoid.He's sending his first whenever he can, haven't gotten it yet.

    WOW, wish i had made THAT trade to get the 2 pearls

    #256038
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i woudnttrade my frist ethier.

Viewing 15 posts - 34,216 through 34,230 (of 45,228 total)