Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,186 through 34,200 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #256197
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I relaized, our money in the U.S.A is worth more /worth less than Canadian money (I FORGET . . .)

    #256191
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Idk? Oh im shipping yours tomorrow k? Shipped 3 2day.

    kk

    #256189
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Learn to spell the names right dude.....

    OMG I THINK HES BEEN TOLD!that was such a spammy Post, this is about your favourite NV character not some learn to spell names right threadSpectra All the way!

    OMG!

    #256187
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so?

    #256185
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    New characters would be coolP.S *character just had to say that,

    ofcourse you did

    #256182
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My fake skyress looked simular.

    Well, I noticed they turned the Skyress so the screw hols aren't visible, but it still looks fine to me. Plus, I'm pretty sure there's a starter pack just like that one.

    #256180
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Well,Im not trying to start a fight.All Im saying is its getting REALLY old.Also,let him stand up for himself.If he is annoyed by corrections,let him fight them.All your doing is making it worse.Thats all Im saying.-Tdog0001

    im

    #256177
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I relaized, our money in the U.S.A is worth more /worth less than Canadian money (I FORGET . . .)

    #256178
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Real or fake?29di7gj.jpg

    Looks real to me, why?

    #256176
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Learn to spell the names right dude.....

    OMG I THINK HES BEEN TOLD!that was such a spammy Post, this is about your favourite NV character not some learn to spell names right threadSpectra All the way!

    OMG!

    #256175
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I relaized, our money in the U.S.A is worth more /worth less than Canadian money (I FORGET . . .)

    #256172
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No go bakugan trap pyrus scorpean!

    #256170
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    SEIKI! I've been trying to talk to you! Um no i never said youed get percival. I was trading to some kid in canada but they tried to ripp me off so i kept the 570g darkus percival and percival gate.

    Why is everyone obsessing over every trade you do??

    #256162
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dude. The spring probably got loose inside. All you have to do is open it up and re-attach it. You don't have to return the whole thing.

    Too late.

    #256156
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Are you gonna open he gate card?

Viewing 15 posts - 34,186 through 34,200 (of 45,228 total)