Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,171 through 34,185 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #256250
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh yeah, confusing, k, ventus alpha percival 630 stand on my gate. Gtae open, needle's eye. Lowest g-power wins. Alpha percival-630+0=630Leefram-650+100=750I won that one, your go, set a gate.

    #256247
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I need a ventus ingram, can't wait for it to come out.

    #256241
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a subterra and haos one, and there not all that.

    #256236
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, just clarifying, you lost and cant play abilities, right.

    #256232
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hmmm...no...but I still win! Now, I activate Darkus 2, and now I shoot my darkus leefram (650 gs) on your card.

    I think your confused. I beat you. You didn't win that battle. Now you have no abilities. You cannot play darkus 2.

    #256228
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    SUBTERRA INGRAM 650gDARKUS INGRAM 610gEPIC WIN!!!!!!! XD

    #256223
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ha ha thats funny, i want it 😛

    They don't have it in UK yet, since it was for NV. Sorry...If it makes you feel better, I haven't seen it yet either. My closest TRU is too far away.

    #256220
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Um, I actually don't like Mira, I still like Runo, Julie and Alice more, no offense.

    #256219
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just clarifying, thats all, if this was directed towards you, I would be glad to hear your comment, but its for ErnieB, so what was the point of that?

    #256218
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice, but not nice enough, I activate my trap, ventus tripod epsilon, change to aquos. Now I play the ability, aquos so now, alpha percival, swap with my aquos preyas 250.Now, aquos preyas- 250+200=450darkus cycloid- 390+200=590Gonna play anything, cause if not, all your abilities go bye-bye

    #256211
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I relaized, our money in the U.S.A is worth more /worth less than Canadian money (I FORGET . . .)

    #256208
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Iagree.

    in Ernie's what's this bakugan thing he showed a b2 reaper.

    #256204
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster






    Learn to spell the names right dude.....

    OMG I THINK HES BEEN TOLD!that was such a spammy Post, this is about your favourite NV character not some learn to spell names right threadSpectra All the way!

    OMG!

    #256203
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    166btpv.jpgFake or real?

    Fake, There is no Aquos B2 Reaper. It may be an import, but I'm going with fake.

    #256200
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    All this fake crap is getting on my nerves.

Viewing 15 posts - 34,171 through 34,185 (of 45,228 total)