Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,156 through 34,170 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #256305
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    have sucsessfully trADED with ernie today enie ploease confim

    #256304
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Looks at what I found on ebay [img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/woody_225/BAKUGAN/TEAL/dualhydranoid.jpg?t=1247327069[/img]

    #256302
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, its your go.

    #256298
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes, but ventus allows me to switch it with one from my used pile.

    #256297
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok you win

    #256295
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, ventus alpha percival stand, now I play ventus, so now the gates needle's eye,A. percival-630+0=630harpus-650+100=750,your go

    #256291
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Who really cares, everyone replying to his comments is just giving him the attention he wants.

    #256285
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Smart, I wish I had a job, that way I could have monry, that way I could buy stuff :(.

    #256278
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, so are you dilly-dallying at work right now, and going on bakuganbuzz ;D

    #256272
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    What you don't understand? You don't understand that plagiarism is illegal? Are you like, 3? Stop trying to be funny because it doesn't work.

    What is plagiarism? I don't know the word, never learned what that word meant? I'm from Maine with retards. And FYI if you make a quote like you think I'm a retard I'm from Mass the smartest state

    WTH.Some things wrong1.Plaugerism-Stealing someones work and calling it their own.2.Since when is there a "smartest state"?Each state has its share of smart people.

    except maine

    #256269
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What do you do for a living?

    #256267
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Umblumb how do I do that?

    #256261
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    haos b2 delta dragonoid, 3 alpha hydranoids, aquos sirenoid, darkus alpha percival, ventus boost ingram, clear foretress, subterra primo vulcan, neon neo dragonoid, pyrus wired, ventus metal altair, haos B1 tigrerra, darkus mega brontes, haos ingram, subterra wilda, haos storm skyress, maxus helios, deka haos percival, stalpe clipper that looked like a bakugan. Thats all, I think.

    #256259
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Other than the brown thing in the bottom left hand corner, I named everything. Want that Darkus Mega Brontes.

    #256253
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    G-power?

Viewing 15 posts - 34,156 through 34,170 (of 45,228 total)