Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,141 through 34,155 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #256332
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    really….now?

    #256329
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how old are you 20.....15......14..... ???.......

    14, why?

    #256328
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I will Gate set!

    #256326
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ???……………….I want a rematch

    #256325
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ah. OK then. I dunno if I'm gonna seeya then.Dang, there are a lot of 12-year-olds here...

    #256322
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl ventus cosmic ingram 670G's on my card

    #256321
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, but you can still lay a gate and roll.

    #256318
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dang…. here I thought I could beat you……gate set you set a gate too

    #256316
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a B2 Delta Draganoid Hoas 650 g's if ur still lookin 4 it

    #256314
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No >:(

    #256311
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how do you get a picture over to this site

    #256309
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl darkus griffon 400G's! gate open!you=510me=520

    #256308
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Spin Masters booth is #3712... right next to Gentle Giant Ltd. - a part of the Lucasfilm pavilion (the big dogs - woof!) with a very decently sized booth space. Uggh I can't imagine how crowded it's going to be... especially for the the Battle tour. T_TIf my mom co-operates I might be able to get 4 of the Dragonoids.

    #256307
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know a player but he quit.

    #256306
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My understanding is that the card can be played. I will ask my rep again to further clarify ( but im thinking we already hashed this out b4 )

Viewing 15 posts - 34,141 through 34,155 (of 45,228 total)