Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,021 through 34,035 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #255128
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    U DON'T wanna know! XD

    #256606
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    srry! I'm tired thanx to eskura over there! 😛

    What did Eskura do?

    #256605
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    not today! I guess u CAN'T complain cause I did 2 vids tonight! XD

    #256600
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    srry! I'm tired thanx to eskura over there! 😛

    #256598
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You spelt it like oreo, not aero, and yeah, never been there

    #256597
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have to clean it tomorrow and clean out my closet so I can hang up my Areopostale clothes! XD

    #256596
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It happens, oh well, time to suck up, *whispers quietly* or you could clean your room.

    #256595
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its 11:00! XD

    #256593
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just got in trouble about my room being a disaster so now my Camera is gone! :'(

    #256587
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, my wal-mart still had groceries, just not as much. You know, milk, ice cream, soda, beer, lots of foods, yeah.

    #256584
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Great vid, I think I commented on your other one though ??? must have gotten deleted. Oh well, keep it up, and I need an ingram, I plan on getting one so yeah… 😀

    #256577
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok... I'm getting tired and Esk is ur arm still asleep?

    Lol, it woke up ages ago.I'll PM anyone with details if they are confused about this joke.

    #256573
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok… I'm getting tired and Esk is ur arm still asleep?

    #256570
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK never heard of it, cool

    Seriously? Wal-Mart Super Center?

    #256567
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    .......Dokuro-chan?........

    You want the first episode too? It's hilarious. Japanese, but has English subtitles.

Viewing 15 posts - 34,021 through 34,035 (of 45,228 total)