Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,006 through 34,020 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #256663
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    First, Yoshipatrol, sorry for your leaving, but I don't care, its your decision, second, Tdog does that often, and it occasionly gets annoying, and speaking of being on topic, wasn't I supposed to be in your tournament?

    I hope the I don't care was dierected to the reason I'm leaving and not teh fact that I'm leaving. ANyways if you WERE supposed to be in the tournament then you can gladly take my place.

    It was for the reason of you not telling me why you chose to leave.

    #256660
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    First, Yoshipatrol, sorry for your leaving, but I don't care, its your decision, second, Tdog does that often, and it occasionly gets annoying, and speaking of being on topic, wasn't I supposed to be in your tournament?

    #256654
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That post was heartless,I couldnt believe it.But that is true NP lol.

    Heartless- yesTruthful- double yes

    #256651
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Hey if it moves me forward I don't care what or how. Astala ByeBye.

    Wow.So much...WOW.

    Well Tdog, half your posts are pointless, there either, lolz or other pointless junk

    #256604
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Great, why are you leaving?

    #256648
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey if it moves me forward I don't care what or how. Astala ByeBye.

    #256643
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright.

    #256641
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I made a topic for me and yoshi patrol but she never replied.

    #256620
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh how I need to work at walmart/target/toysrus. Any would do.

    #256618
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Whats basquish?

    #256612
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, some people will switch to another low bakugan, its happened to me with mirage.

    #256611
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope, my favorite show would have to be Big Brother, the new series just aired last thursday. Yes, I have a problem, but it's addicting.

    #256609
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lay your computer screen over on its side?

    #256608
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, I do, why would ask if I didn't ::)

    #256607
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks V, I used your strategy, and they were epiclly (not a word, I think) confused, thanks. I used it with my ventus tripod epsilon, changed to aquos, and BOOM, they were done.

Viewing 15 posts - 34,006 through 34,020 (of 45,228 total)