Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,991 through 34,005 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #256852
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Finished maxus Helios and now working on Alpha Percival! Turbine Helios won't cooperate with me! XD

    #256842
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    go kiohl and haos emily (don't know which to choose) sorry for spam

    #256837
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, I haven't read them, but apparently there inapropriate for america or something so they stopped releasing them or somehting like that

    #256839
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I like bakugan, along w/ Brainrush, Destroy Build Destroy, Iron Chef America, and Chopped.

    My fav Anime is DNAngel, second is One Piece.

    I love chopped and one piece too!!!!

    #256831
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    this is stupid no one will battle…… I like watching battles……now I'm bored

    #256825
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    for all our battlesyou=3 winsme= never won cause I suckgate set......BB...ventus blade tigrera 450G's my card ( I know you'll put it on your card)

    #256817
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm 100 of if I use an ability……you win

    #256813
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    man….this is why I hate brawling…….BB subterra midnight percival my card 640G's

    #256805
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I will see if ErnieB will allow that, so we can stop arguing.

    #256802
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well whooptydoo and good for you. I've finished high school, i dont really care about your grade or whatever. The fact is that this topic is not here for sharing new finds, make a topic or do whatever. I'm not trying to put anyone down or feel superior, if i wanted to do that i'd just go to some other Bakugan forum with 9 year olds. >>; I'm simply stating the fact that your post does not belong here, and you've done it twice or more, people were banned for posting out of topic things like transformers here, well your posts are out of topic in my opinion. And no i will not shutup, if i see some post i feel like expressing my opinion about i will do it, so maybe you should shutup and admit your faults.

    Well thank you for stating your opinion, as I did the same, and I see no faults in that, and until ErnieB tells me otherwise, I will continue. If me making a new topic everytime I see a new variation of a bakugan, then so be it, but that will only add to the chaos.

    #256769
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thats awesome, but

    #256768
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Cool B2 haos gargonoid -Snip-

    Do you NOT realize what topic this is? Or can your tiny brain not handle it. T-TThis is the Bakugan Score topic, for your SCORES if you buy it and want to show it off then do it here, dont go find a nice bakugan and come back and post a picture of it here, only if you buy it.

    Um, can your inferior brain not understand that this topic is for scores. I know I have never seen a B2 haos gargonoid, so I felt like sharing it. If you have to put someone down, as in me, to make yourself seem superior, then so be it. For your information, I am a sophmore in highscool, in all honors classes, in an advance art and language class, and I started school one year early, with a 4.0. So maybe next time you will shutup and stop harping on me.

    #256701
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So am I facing V next round or is it going to be random?

    #256674
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can I toke yoshis place

    #256664
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool B2 haos gargonoid [img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/woody_225/BAKUGAN/GRAY/gargonoid.jpg?t=1246111869[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 33,991 through 34,005 (of 45,228 total)