Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,976 through 33,990 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #256964
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no walmarts!

    He lives in the UK is why. There are no Wal-Marts there.Anyways, I absolutly love my Wal-Mart. Not only do they have a huge section for Bakugan full of BakuGlow starters, but also two side displays of BakuGlow starters. Too bad I broke down and bought ROTF Ravage instead.

    #256956
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    whats IMHO stand for

    InMyHonestOpinionLike I said, if I had enough money, I would pre-order it and get some better pics up on here.

    #256955
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dice thrower?

    That's what speacila attack he is, like heavy metal and flywheel. No official name yet. I'm still sticking with Dice Elico, though.

    #256951
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    IMHO, Get it. Then give us some better pics of not only the peices, but the actual Maxus Dragonoid. I would, but I don't got $40 on me right now…

    #256948
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Me too! and this is my 101st post!......... *wow that was easy*

    2513'th posts, but that's just me bragging. Anyways, we're starting to get off topic.

    #256944
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    if you hear a definate answer post it thanks eskura go Missouri brawlers!

    Lol, thanks.Anyways, my favorite evolution would have to be either the Hydranoid's, Preyas's, Percival's, or Brontes's.

    #256935
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Awesome! We get a sneak peek at how it's played, now. Sweet!

    #256938
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    does any dragonoid evolve into dart dragonoid....I've heard rumers?

    There are some rumors, but right now, everybody is leaning towards the no side. After all, traps are ancient Bakugan. Dragonoids aren't ancient. Dart Dragonoids are.

    #256913
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i will buy everything for $30 and will pay via paypal once i receive them. PM me

    #256912
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    we already do that in this topic

    #256906
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    give me an example cuz im not following you

    #256910
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you did that to me to

    #256877
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    …. What?

    #256875
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STdfr-cFYY4[/youtube]MAXUS HELIOS IS HERE!

    #256855
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BB on your card…..pyrus ravinoid 520G's stand

Viewing 15 posts - 33,976 through 33,990 (of 45,228 total)