Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,961 through 33,975 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #257011
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If they actually use that song as the game's intro, it's already an epic win. XD

    XD That it is, SN.

    #257009
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    grabbed a couple bakugan from ebay. One i got i thought was a clear robotallion but when i got it, it was B2 and was one of those glitter ones. It actually looks pretty cool and appears to be legit with proper screws, copyright/logos, etc.

    #257005
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    oh.......I thought he was like maxus helios

    Maybe you should view this website more and the forum less.

    I lol'ed at this, Ernie. Seriously.Anyways, getting off topic...

    #257004
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Right now I'm gonna stop buying Bakugan for a while. Save up for the awesomeness that is Maxus Dragonoid and BakuSteel series...

    great decision, eskura

    #257001
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh.......I thought he was like maxus helios

    Maybe you should view this website more and the forum less.

    #256995
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's cool, how did you do that?

    #256993
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh good god, that's so fake.

    just so i know if im right or wrong... where was the FAKENESS???the eyes was all i could spot

    #256988
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    this was on A LOOOOONG time ago dude… no offense im just sayingi go on youtube A LOT so i know.i like that trailer ^_^the songs COOL!!

    #256987
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can you get maxus dragonoid together in stores? or do you have to buy it seperately?

    It is impossible to get him separatly. The only way to get him is together.

    #256983
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm sure it has been released in NA, maybe it's just rare.

    #256982
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Right now I'm gonna stop buying Bakugan for a while. Save up for the awesomeness that is Maxus Dragonoid and BakuSteel series…

    #256979
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I control myself by when I run out of money I know it's time to stop!

    exactly....

    #256977
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just because Tigererra seen in the first time is a Haos, so we used to have that thinking but actually not.If the producer make Tigrerra in Ventus in the show, now we would think Tigrerra is Ventus.

    I'm not saying that.

    #256975
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.MORE SUPER RARES I CAN'T GET!!

    #256971
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K

Viewing 15 posts - 33,961 through 33,975 (of 45,228 total)