Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,946 through 33,960 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #256962
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    well i guess now we wait on him cause i was about to paypal him the money

    You don't mind the Fear Ripper card not being there do you? I bought it from him earlier. Unlike 1tdawg, I paid right away. Hope you dont mind ernie and it may give me something to barter with you. lol

    Nope

    #257024
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well i guess now we wait on him cause i was about to paypal him the money

    #252916
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Once you confirm thats that! So

    #257037
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I was already getting the b1s (5) from him.

    not anymore

    #257031
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ernie,If you are reading this,you should know why I want it removed.One word,n00bs.They spam topics to get post,never add info or value to the forum.This is why I propose that you get rid of it.Its also pointless.So,Please reply.

    While I agree, many kids enjoy having the rank system and dont abuse it. Cant let one bad apple ruin it for everyone.

    #254890
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ventus foxbat 660gs

    #256991
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, I already watch zingetcho, BC, and dumont, so looks like I am adding a new youtuber.

    #256996
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok hi and yea thats true tdog

    #256510
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I will do anything Ernie says its his forum, and its my privelage to be here.

    #256164
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    For esky who doesnt know how to click on a link. lolBVT4KgBGkKGrHgoOKjEEjlLmY6sPBKR4e63.jpg

    Lol, I didn't want a pic. Just attribute and species, is all. I already know what trans Ventus Drago looks like. Again, I used to have one, and the guy I traded it too lives in my town, so I can just go over to his house to see it.

    #256981
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how? I can find the holes but no things to fill them

    There are certian ways that certain Bakugan will just snap together, like that Storm Skyress/Cosmic Ingram combo, or an official one like Meta Altair. Just mess around with all the Bakugan in your collection, try everything you can think of to combind them. Kind of hard for me, haveing 152 Bakugan...

    #256585
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    After i get it? ya sure i already know its a "clear ventus trans drago with 870Gs"

    All I wanted to know. Thanks, Pudder. I used to have a trans Ventus Dragonoid, too bad I traded it away...

    #257000
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lol. Its ok. the thing looks epic idc if it is a fake its going to ME

    XD. Mind teling us what exactly it is?

    #257013
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    um800 some odd Gs maybe would be a clue...

    800gs?? didn't see that wow im losing it >_< sorry...

    #257012
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can you combind any bakugan or just sertain ones

    Just certain ones. Go ahead, grab any two of your Bakugan and try to combind them.

Viewing 15 posts - 33,946 through 33,960 (of 45,228 total)