Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,931 through 33,945 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #257065
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So I finally got my ventus pythantus, now I think I am good for traps for a while.

    #257063
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I've got a few, I'll try to list them all:Subterra Foxbat 490gSubterra Mega Brontes 550gAquos 'glow' Spindle 660gAquos Fencer 700gVentus Alpha Percival 630gDarkus Mega Brontes 660gI know I'm forgetting almost half of them, I'll try to post the others tomorrow.
    I picked up 3 BakuGlow Starter packs today 😉Haos Foxbat, Subterra Neo Dragonoid, 720G Ventus Percival, Pyrus Spindle, Aquos Fencer, Hoas Midnight Percival, Darkus Cosmic Ingram, Subterra Mega Brontes, and Haos Mega BrontesYeah!! 😀

    WTH!? 720g Ventus Percival?? I put that starter back a few days ago! NOOOOO!! 😮

    Lol I got the 720G Ventus Percival awhile ago, posted it in the other topic xDGoing to get Aquos Fencer for sure when I get money.

    Yeah, I think I was the one who posted about the ventus percival 720g first in the finds topic. I only wish it was a newer bakugan, not percival, but oh well, its still awesome 😀

    #256118
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that was pretty cool.

    #256117
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    it looks awesome.

    #256157
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks Eskura.

    No problem, glad I could help.

    #256192
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    but it is nice to see how far you have progressed though, but you can only see you post count thing when you pass a certain number of points? how long you have been online?!

    Just thought I'd say.0-149= Newbie150-299= Jr Bakugan Brawler300-999?= Bakugan Brawler1000-1999=Advanced Bakugan Brawler2000+= Expert Bakugan Brawler

    Fixed to include unknown rank.

    #251737
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Iola,WI

    #252523
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I was brawling. I was on my gate card. My opponent used the Ventus ability and switched it with one of THEIR cards from their used pile. The question is. Does this card now become the opponents? If so can i play cards such as summon wave which talk about the opponents card? Also clrify the rules of the Doom card? Removed from the game as in you cant use them anymore or as in you get them back as normal?Thanks in advance.

    First Q- The card is now in their used pile, but is still yours. And Doom Card, it is removed from play, not sent to used pile. Kind of like in Yu-Gi-Oh, removed from game is different than the graveyard.

    #252442
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    $12 here. Same as a starter pack.

    #252434
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not scores, but a find. My Wal-Mart not only had their entire Bakugan section (which is already pretty big) full of BakuGlow starters, but also two side displays. Two of them. Both absolutely full of BakuGlow starters. I didn't get any, though. roke down and finally got ROTF Ravage.

    #256691
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i think froch and tripod epsilon are related except froch is the newer version of tripod epsilon

    Frosch and Tripod Epsilon are different. They look similar, like Wilda and Vandarus, but are not related.

    #256292
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    check out my trade topic and pick

    #256867
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i cleaned this topic up, no more posting. Let vasuko post and say whats going on.

    #256773
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    want mega brontes what do you want

    #256903
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well I didn't buy one yet but since they're sorta local now I'll trade you a darkus 390g stinglash from the bakuswap tin and a 650g ventus hades? Whattya say?

Viewing 15 posts - 33,931 through 33,945 (of 45,228 total)