Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,916 through 33,930 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #257129
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hi Dahlia, your name is awesome, especially since its a frontier brains name on platinum. Maybe you can take over the battle arcade, jk. Well nice to meet you.

    #257126
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well my cousin is the youngest here XD

    #257123
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hi guys and girls in digger but sadly that account messed up so here i am. tdog we need to plan another race or something. mabe you will win

    #257122
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hello AP. Do you like it here so far?

    #257120
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1tdawg your 5!!!!!! wow i think your the youngest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh no wait my cousin dahliag is 5 too.

    #257118
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hi nice to meet you

    #257117
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i know

    #257112
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Its a tough process at first, but you'll get it. The only things I have ever modified, are my aquos preyas and reverse aquos preyas. Its pretty cool, so good luck ;D

    #257111
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have aquos pryes 2

    #257097
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No problem. Glad I could be of service.

    #257095
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Flathead, place it on one side of the triangle head.

    #257079
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think I saw the DVD at toysrus? Maybe, not for sure though.

    I bet you did. It is a TRU exclusive, after all.

    #257077
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think I saw the DVD at toysrus? Maybe, not for sure though.

    #257075
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the uk doesnt have most things, we'll live, but not for long, sometimes its really annoying, how much is the dvd anyway

    #257067
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice score, I saw all those last week, but only got ventus tripod epsilon, at least hes awesome ;D.

Viewing 15 posts - 33,916 through 33,930 (of 45,228 total)