Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,901 through 33,915 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #257189
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Go, ventus scraper 700g stand on my card, your move.

    #257186
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card set bakugan brawl 710g pyrus Pyro dragonoid stand on my card.

    #257173
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a Deka Pyrus Dual Hydranoid 400g! 😛

    #257168
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Um, it was an utter waste of my time. Now, I can't trade, because some people out there lack common sense and take forever to ship. Yeah, that's why *metaphorically chucks this message at 1tdawg. He passes out*

    #257166
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I will be the first one to agree, since I happened to get the short end of the stick on my trade, no offense, even though the offense was intended, so there take it *throws metaphorical offense at him*

    #257159
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    As long as your getting something you like or want, its worth it in my book.

    #257157
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks, that would be fun, and I already have an open topic in the bakudome section I think.

    #257146
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yep ;D

    #257145
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my walmart just got a big shipment in fo everything so i grabbed the last NV version Zoack i needed ( aquos ) and all 16 ( the full case ) of Bakuglow starters 😀

    #257142
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    have pryes 2

    #257139
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have a aquos scorpion trap. offers?

    #257137
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    on toywiz it said vandures was an EVOLUTION.At first i thought it was an evolved Griffon XD

    We all know it isn't. Toywiz has been wrong on many occasions.

    #257135
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well shes a beginer.

    #257134
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hello Dahlia. Hope you like it here.Also, only 4? Smallest collection on here I've seen.

    #257130
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Who was your last username? i forgot.

    Digger(I forgot the numbers)

Viewing 15 posts - 33,901 through 33,915 (of 45,228 total)