Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,886 through 33,900 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #257245
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I only have one! XD I might get a Wild Deka though cause I like Wilda a lot! ;D

    #256690
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Im feeling.well Youll see.Bakugan Brawl Pyrus Helios 680g My card

    #257184
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card set.yadada

    #257210
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you rock!!! lol

    #257207
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i think i answered you on ebay

    i did receive a response but was wanting you to mention my forum name just to make sure its you and

    #257206
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Or, you could donate at least $3 to the site.

    ^ This

    #257204
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pokemon 50%bakugan 50%

    #257203
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I live in orange county, not naming city.

    #257202
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, haven't seen this topic since I blocked it, anyways I am going everyday, I have 4-day passes. I don't know what I am going to do with my extras, just like AS, but I ts going to be a blast. I can see I wasn't the only one who went on the comic con website, looked at the map, found the spinmatster booth, and marked it, lol. Yeah, I will try to record it and post the video online. Well, one week from today for the comic-con, so ecstatic

    #257201
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Fine with me, waste with your abilities, ventus alpha percival 630g stand on my card. Now gate open, needle's eye, lowest g wins, nowme-630+0=630you-720+100=820Gonna play anything

    #257200
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright then ability card activate attractor. Scrapper is on my card. Gate open Stand Off. I win that because even if you switched to the highest attribute and since you can't activate any abilities I win. Bakugan brawl 720g gaps mega nemus stand on your card.

    #257197
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    First to run out

    #257196
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait so ate we going with 3 gate cards or first to run out of bakugan?

    #257192
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, thanks

    #257191
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ^this

Viewing 15 posts - 33,886 through 33,900 (of 45,228 total)