Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,871 through 33,885 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #257298
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i got a tentaclear single pack

    #257292
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What? Okay… I need an Elfin and an Oberus in my Collection! XD

    #257289
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I traded him:Darkus Dual HydranoidVentus PythantusB1 Pyrus GoremPyrus Harpusfor his:Haos ElfinDarkus PythantusClear El CondorAquos HarpusAquos Ne DragonoidAquos OberusHe doesn't like AQUOS so thats y that trade is like that! XD

    #257287
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The Dual Hydranoid WAS mine and its 540g!

    #257272
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What do you think on this trade?I'm sending:Ventus Turbine Helios-630gSubterra Rattleoid-430gTurbine Helios AbilityTdog's sending:B2 Darkus Dual Hydranoid-???gGate of Fire

    MAJOR IF! I personally say BAD TRADE! I have 5 Gate of Fires and a Darkus Dual Hydranoid and I traded both for less than what ur trading cause I threw in a Pythantus trap!

    #257270
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well I am getting enough BakuBronze from BC at the moment and a Darkus Hades from Ernie! ;D So I think I'll pass on ur offer! But thanx anyways! ;D

    #249590
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Patience is somehting I wasted! Its been more than a MONTH since BakuBronze was released and still no BakuBronze in my area! I went camping and we stopped at the target there and they had Mega Nemus! ;D

    #256800
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got a Subterra Wired 520g and BakuSteel Ventus Altair 640g quite a while ago. Even longer ago I got a Pyrus Ingram 670g.

    #256895
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Still I am VERY happy with my trade!

    #257248
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I can't find BakuBronze in my stores along with the NEW SA Bakugan! :-

    #257265
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My ventus cosmic ingram was TRANS!!! 😛

    #257263
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I would say yes considering it was probibly one bakgan u wanted! ;D

    #257261
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well was it a good or bad trade?

    #257257
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    now tell me if this is a bad trade! ;DMy Bakugan for BC's!Mine:trans Ventus Cosmic Ingram 485gHaos Terrorclaw 510gPyrus manion 500gPyrus Skyress 350gDarkus Fear Ripper 350gDarkus SA ATTRIBUTE Changing Preyas 350gPyrus reaper 350gfor her:Darkus Alpha Hydranoid 670gSubterra Primo Vulcan 650gPyrus Helios 680gAquos Dual Elfin 690gVentus Cosmic Ingram ???gPyrus Ravenoid 520galso take into consideration I have only seen the two SA Bakugan once and I haven't found much BakuBronze here either!

    #257247
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got two Ingrams!Subterra 650g and Darkus 610gEPIC WIN!!! ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 33,871 through 33,885 (of 45,228 total)