Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,856 through 33,870 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #257416
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    am ii also gna get soul silver, that lil pokewalker device, omg brilliance, cant wait 😀

    Yeah, and they walk everywhere with you, genius

    #257395
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I am just waiting for soul silver, I have been dying for a johto remake.

    #257394
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    they have just killed pokemon now! im waiting til they do it to bakugan

    #257389
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yay, contest, where would bakugan be without BC

    #257355
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I was very surprised!

    #257351
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My Big Lots has Bakuglow starters before my Target!

    Big Lots had BakuGlow starters? Big Lots had BakuGlow starters, before Target? Has the whole world gone mad?

    #257350
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Must…have…Darkus…Tripod…Epsilon…Too bad I didn't get it the last time I saw it (the same time I saw BakuGlow starters).

    #257346
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm not realy sure. Pokemon has great games, but Bakugan has a great toyline and (at times) a great anime. I'd have to say they're 50/50 for me.

    #257332
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Want…show accurate…Subterra…Juggernoid…

    #257323
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The old one was 560g (well, mine was). But we're trying to figure out the new G-power.

    #257311
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    theres a bakubronze wayvern, wow never knew that, could someone post a pic?

    It's looks exactly like the regular Ventus Wavern. It just has a different G-power. It was released in the BakuBronze series, is what he's getting at/

    #257304
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hes not as cool when u have 2 of them! The Darkus one is better! 😛 Anyways a lot of my friends want it so good luck on finding a good deal! ;D

    #257302
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Don't have it, but it is in the BakuBronze series. Again, I don't have it, but I'd thought I'd tell you that.

    #257301
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    look at my trades section for what i have…….I WANT INGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    #257299
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i got a tentaclear single pack

    ...Tentaclear has been out for a loooong tim. Where have you been since BakuClear?

Viewing 15 posts - 33,856 through 33,870 (of 45,228 total)