Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,841 through 33,855 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #257531
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You cant post a new topic in the "finds" section....is this whole chunk locked? Or is it just me?

    Its on Lock down, can only reply in the proper thread. If you think i missed a thread that you would like to have posts for then let me know

    #257527
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That was awesome, AP! Preyas is awesome!

    #257518
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hey why do you think i made a new account one i was hacked two my cousin ruened it

    #257517
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im 13 soon to be 14 in october ;D

    #257500
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    He is a guardian. But he has no mouth. And he may not have telepathy, and if he does, it may be only with Julio.

    #257495
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I would challenge you but I have no idea how to Brawl online

    #257497
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hello AP.

    #257496
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Multi brawler though my favorite type is ventus

    YOU'RE A MULTI-BRAWLER??

    #257504
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The dumbest thing I ever did was buy a Pyrus Robotallian and an Aquos Stinglash. Why, you ask? Because I soon found out I had really bought a Pyrus Monarus and a Aquos Sirenoid.

    #257512
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    She said herself that she was hacked. So unless they were lying to sound cool, I'd say they were hacked.

    #257509
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i was Digger444 and i was indeed hacked

    #257464
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh and my name isnt Jessica anymore i changed it to Jess

    #257471
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well im sorry im not sad and addicted to youtube but im not the only one who hasnt seen that one, and i have seen the ds trailer!

    hey i was just saying geez you're taking this the wrong way

    #257446
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok this is getting off topic -_-

    #257445
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    What store did you find that at, dumont?

    pretty sure it was at Target a long long time ago!

    I thought you quit bakugan?

Viewing 15 posts - 33,841 through 33,855 (of 45,228 total)