Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,036 through 34,050 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #256564
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll do it seperate then! 😛 Hey eskura did I do okay with MB?

    Oh yes, you did well with my third favorite Bakugan.

    #256561
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll do it seperate then! 😛 Hey eskura did I do okay with MB?

    #256560
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, its an even bigger wal-mart, like mondo gigando hunormous.

    #256557
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YAYZORZ! MEGA BRONTES!Everything you said about your MB is the same about mine, wierd?

    #256547
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    NO maxus helios with TURBINE helios as the head! XD

    #256543
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can I take a break now?

    #256542
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ-Sq–pA_E[/youtube]

    #256540
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK, back to the favorite show topic.Hades, want the first episode of Dokuro-chan, or what?

    #256538
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Next is a LONG review of Maxus Helios!

    #256535
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My wal mart is great, and to add on to its epicness, theyr'e making it a super wal mart. Yeah, its awesome.

    #256534
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    still uploading! DUH! XD

    #256531
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    when are you going to post it.

    #256530
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    this one is good I think! XD

    #256521
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    UPNG!!! XD Am I good at reveiwing? I made one a while ago nbut thought it stunk! XD

    #254984
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    a ventus hades 650gs like i have.

Viewing 15 posts - 34,036 through 34,050 (of 45,228 total)