Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,796 through 33,810 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #257636
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I like them! I am getting a B2 Ventus Juggernoid sometime soon in a trade! ;D

    Yeah, I like the ventus one too 😀

    #257635
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I like them! I am getting a B2 Ventus Juggernoid sometime soon in a trade! ;D

    #257633
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not my fave, but eh, there aight

    #257631
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, well it was me ;D

    #257628
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, yeah imports from china are cool, but for gameplay they shouldn't be allowed, its just unreliable in my book.

    #257626
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have seen the wavern your talkin about, just never bothered to buy it, since I have the 560 one.

    #255793
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The dumbest thing I ever did was buy a Pyrus Robotallian and an Aquos Stinglash. Why, you ask? Because I soon found out I had really bought a Pyrus Monarus and a Aquos Sirenoid.

    #257621
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HM were do you live like what state 😮did you get a scorpion trap

    #257620
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yea im getting it for wii or DSi

    #257619
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think they are awsome. I like the way their heads are and they are giant turtles they are so cool. i mostly like them in red and subterra. I only want to collect B2 bakugan and i dont have any juggernoids. :'( oh well i will some time. What do you guys think about the revers bakugan like purple and black and stuff. Pretty cool.

    #246166
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that was my stupid little cousin and i was hacked and plus i dont have two computers you can even ask justin. he came over in june. he knows.

    #257613
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Very nice. I've never seen subterra neo b4??? looks like i need to go 2 target! (havebt been and got a new bakugan in 3 months :'()

    It's not Subterra. It's bronze Pyrus.

    #257608
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im trading him the percivel

    #257598
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lol, that's cool, eclipse.

    #257594
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Very Nice Collection 😀 Many of them i still Need 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 33,796 through 33,810 (of 45,228 total)