Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,811 through 33,825 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #257371
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I still received some messages about having to pay to be a member…. You can get the 1 month free prize and use that month to advertise the site and get 5 people to join and then you can STAY a member for free from then on out. There will be ways for people to become and remain members that want to.

    #257415
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Actually, imported as in released in another country. The Bakugan that are American packaged are released in this country. : I might not be wording it right, but I know what I mean, and you should too.

    All Bakugan are made in China, but they have versions packaged for spinmaster that are shipped to north america for release and their are others that are released in other countries packaging for them. The term "imported" means they are brought into this country from another country ( that they were made in ) So EVERY bakugan in the US is an import.

    #257447
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Maybe SN is right guys, I really don't think anyone here is THAT MEAN or RETARDED (XD).

    #257451
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    2) How about a post rating system?

    #257452
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okay.I proposed remove post count.Yay or nay.

    Well... what about the users trying to get

    #257456
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It can be abused,BADLY.So if someone hates a member,they can get a few people to put a negative vote and that person is BANNED.

    I thought so . . . SCRATCH THAT THEN.

    #257459
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bad idea on the voting thing..I was thinking of removing post count,but this idea was sadly rejected.

    Because I said "Banned?"

    #257462
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Report button? It will be the easiest, seeing as how we already have it.

    #257466
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Windows Movie Maker allows you to do it through Effects. =]

    That's right.

    #257465
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    FREAKY SCORE!!!!!I go out to target to get bakugan, but they have c***!!!!!i got a pyrus B2 centapoid (looked cool)then i go to kohls to get clothes, but i come across a DARKUS HADES AND A SUBTERRA MEGA NEMUS!!

    THEY HAVE BAKUGAN AT KOHLS?!

    #257535
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    FREAKY SCORE!!!!!I go out to target to get bakugan, but they have c***!!!!!i got a pyrus B2 centapoid (looked cool)then i go to kohls to get clothes, but i come across a DARKUS HADES AND A SUBTERRA MEGA NEMUS!!

    THEY HAVE BAKUGAN AT KOHLS?!

    #257472
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I got a Subterra Wired 520g and BakuSteel Ventus Altair 640g quite a while ago. Even longer ago I got a Pyrus Ingram 670g.

    WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE

    Baku sent them to me. Ask him where he got them.

    #257473
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got a Subterra Wired 520g and BakuSteel Ventus Altair 640g quite a while ago. Even longer ago I got a Pyrus Ingram 670g.

    WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE

    #257478
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What , I say that and get ignored, Eskura says it a "WOW".

    ...You never said anything, Seiki. Or, anything I saw...Sorry :( .

    #257483
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Drago hands down.

    This^Obviously only Pyrusbrawler will think Helios is better than Drago.Also, there will most likely never be a Maxus Hades or Percival, Tdawg.

    I personally hate dragos ever since I got my helios, and most likely they'll sell out of them where I live, and I doubt they'll be sold sepreatly

Viewing 15 posts - 33,811 through 33,825 (of 45,228 total)