Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,781 through 33,795 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #257678
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ill brawl

    #257673
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

    #257661
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Um, no duh. I can gurantee you that the bakugan released in America will be different than those of Japan. The g-power, or something. Its not all the same. Of course they are all made in China, no need to spearate the production, but my main point is, until you can oficially buy it at a store in America, then it shouldn't be used for gameplay. Not trying to start something, but It tends to get annoying when people use high g-power bakugan, and we have no way (as in "we" I mean the adversary) in knowing if spinmaster ever had plans for that g-power, ex. Vendetta uses a 730g subterra fencer. That is all I am trying to get by, and If I offended you in anyway, I am sorry

    That is almost as ignorant as you can get right here...

    #257669
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Um, no duh. I can gurantee you that the bakugan released in America will be different than those of Japan. The g-power, or something. Its not all the same. Of course they are all made in China, no need to spearate the production, but my main point is, until you can oficially buy it at a store in America, then it shouldn't be used for gameplay. Not trying to start something, but It tends to get annoying when people use high g-power bakugan, and we have no way (as in "we" I mean the adversary) in knowing if spinmaster ever had plans for that g-power, ex. Vendetta uses a 730g subterra fencer. That is all I am trying to get by, and If I offended you in anyway, I am sorry

    Look, STOP CALLING EVERYONE IGNORANT.

    #257666
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    so you just said it yourself ??? ::)You are a noob to this site (which we all were at some point, and glad to have you) But I just think something wrong with you having posted this thread being a noob yourself to it. "It's like Ideas How To Proof BB From Me"I really don't mind noobs... just the ones that posts irrelevant, stupid, dumb posts that just take up space with spam....

    No you mean, "You are a Newb to this site."

    #257664
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    You are misinformed about your "unreliable" statement. I GUARANTEE you EVERY SINGLE BAKUGAN I own that I place ALL of them except the UNRELEASED ones infront of you and you might pick 3-5% of them as "imports". Kid and Kids.... the imports as you tend to call them ARE EXACTLY the same ones that get packaged for sale in the USA. They are just accessed prior to their release.

    Um, no duh. I can gurantee you that the bakugan released in America will be different than those of Japan. The g-power, or something. Its not all the same. Of course they are all made in China, no need to spearate the production, but my main point is, until you can oficially buy it at a store in America, then it shouldn't be used for gameplay. Not trying to start something, but It tends to get annoying when people use high g-power bakugan, and we have no way (as in "we" I mean the adversary) in knowing if spinmaster ever had plans for that g-power, ex. Vendetta uses a 730g subterra fencer. That is all I am trying to get by, and If I offended you in anyway, I am sorry

    ??? OK, I didn't really understand that as well as I could have usually, but BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE.

    Well good thing it was intended for you, why do you think it was quoted.

    #257663
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    You are misinformed about your "unreliable" statement. I GUARANTEE you EVERY SINGLE BAKUGAN I own that I place ALL of them except the UNRELEASED ones infront of you and you might pick 3-5% of them as "imports". Kid and Kids.... the imports as you tend to call them ARE EXACTLY the same ones that get packaged for sale in the USA. They are just accessed prior to their release.

    Um, no duh. I can gurantee you that the bakugan released in America will be different than those of Japan. The g-power, or something. Its not all the same. Of course they are all made in China, no need to spearate the production, but my main point is, until you can oficially buy it at a store in America, then it shouldn't be used for gameplay. Not trying to start something, but It tends to get annoying when people use high g-power bakugan, and we have no way (as in "we" I mean the adversary) in knowing if spinmaster ever had plans for that g-power, ex. Vendetta uses a 730g subterra fencer. That is all I am trying to get by, and If I offended you in anyway, I am sorry

    ??? OK, I didn't really understand that as well as I could have usually, but BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE.

    #257660
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You are misinformed about your "unreliable" statement. I GUARANTEE you EVERY SINGLE BAKUGAN I own that I place ALL of them except the UNRELEASED ones infront of you and you might pick 3-5% of them as "imports". Kid and Kids.... the imports as you tend to call them ARE EXACTLY the same ones that get packaged for sale in the USA. They are just accessed prior to their release.

    Um, no duh. I can gurantee you that the bakugan released in America will be different than those of Japan. The g-power, or something. Its not all the same. Of course they are all made in China, no need to spearate the production, but my main point is, until you can oficially buy it at a store in America, then it shouldn't be used for gameplay. Not trying to start something, but It tends to get annoying when people use high g-power bakugan, and we have no way (as in "we" I mean the adversary) in knowing if spinmaster ever had plans for that g-power, ex. Vendetta uses a 730g subterra fencer. That is all I am trying to get by, and If I offended you in anyway, I am sorry

    #257655
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Well, yeah imports from china are cool, but for gameplay they shouldn't be allowed, its just unreliable in my book.

    I think you kids are misinformed and ignorant on this topic.

    Well you called me a N00b in a misguided way.

    #257648
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That was probably when he didn't know that much about Bakugan.

    #257645
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Here's a few good ideas I found to get rid of "N00bs."

    Hmm... okay is it just me or does something look odd or funny about this...?Thread Title: Ideas To N00b Proof BB!

    #257643
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the centapoid was 540but the 2 i got at kohls were 640 and 710!!!!!

    This is stupid!

    #257642
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This is where I start getting jealous >:(, so cool!!!!!!!!!! I need the giant ventus one ;D

    #257641
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Well, yeah imports from china are cool, but for gameplay they shouldn't be allowed, its just unreliable in my book.

    I think you kids are misinformed and ignorant on this topic.

    Can you explain how I am misinformed and ignorant. I know just as much as you about bakugan, if not more, but you want sales on all your overpriced bakugan. Without these "misinformed" and "ignorant" kids, you would have no sales, cause guess what, I am patient and wait for everything to be released. Five dollars vs. twenty dollars, you decide. Now, how am I misinformed and ignorant?

    #257637
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool! I traded a Darkus Percival 530g for it and I am geting the EXACTsame Percival from my friend for basically nothing!

Viewing 15 posts - 33,781 through 33,795 (of 45,228 total)